GMC Acadia Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
403 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I guess I have to dig around the bottom of my captain's chairs, but this is weird. I took the booster seats out to move a folding table to work. When I put the captain's chairs back upright, driving around without the boosters, the captain's chairs are "creaking". I assume the noise is dampened when I have the towel and booster seats on the chairs. Sounds kinda, "springy" sounding.

I folded them back down, put them back up, reclined them, sat in them...no clue. Driving me nuts however, as I'm a "car noise" freak. Any ideas? Anyone else have this issue? Is it a fault of the ability to slide forward for easy third row access? ::)

·
Registered
51 Posts
I've got the same sound from my passenger side captain's chair. I'll be interested to hear if anyone's figured it out.

·
Registered
681 Posts
I still have my drivers seat creaking, it is driving me crazy. No creaks from the Captain Chairs though - I have had car seats installed periodically but do not have them in now and no creaks, sorry.

·
Registered
403 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I should have defined, the "creaking" is when I hit bumps while driving...with all the frost heaves now, it was mind-numbing last night.

·
Registered
362 Posts
I have this some times from the passenger side captain's seat. It goes away if someone is sitting there. I'm going to have it looked at next time it's getting serviced.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts