GMC Acadia Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,I have been following the forum for a while and just want to say first that its great and informative. I'm interested in the either the Acadia or the Enclave, I want to see both in person and I have seen only the Acadia with the bench seats. With the captain chairs when the third row is folded down, what do you see between the two seats, the top and bottom cushions of the third row? I currently have a Rendezvous and when one the 2nd row benches are removed I see the cushions too.

Also, if you have things in the trunk do they roll forward from the trunk in between the space between the two captain chairs ? I will eventually will have two car seats in the second row with the third row being used when the father in law joins us, i like the advantage of the space between the captian chairs, but for people with young children and when you keep the stroller in the car, is it annoying seeing it in the space between the captian chairs all the time? I currenlty keep a stroller in the car 24/7 and someother junk that the bench seat contains, i would think it would be annoying. what are people experiences with the space?

Thanks.

·
Registered
133 Posts
We set out Acadia up just the way you are saying - two car seats in the 2nd row, with access to the 3rd row for those trips when more people are travelling. Most of the time the third row stays folded. We keep one stroller behind each seat 24/7 and have never had anything roll into the second row through the gap between the captains chairs. I also see nothing between the capains chairs unless I turn around and look down at floor level.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
tdrumm said:
We set out Acadia up just the way you are saying - two car seats in the 2nd row, with access to the 3rd row for those trips when more people are travelling. Most of the time the third row stays folded. We keep one stroller behind each seat 24/7 and have never had anything roll into the second row through the gap between the captains chairs. I also see nothing between the capains chairs unless I turn around and look down at floor level.

thanks for the response.

When you use the third row, can you fit both strollers behind it?

·
Registered
133 Posts
I could if I stand the strollers on end instead of laying them flat. I fact, I just had to use the "60" portion of the 60/40 rear seat yesterday with the stollers + a bunch more stuff in the back. Worked like a charm.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts