GMC Acadia Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
275 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
First post. Hoorah!

Anyways, I was wondering if anyone has any links or specific information relating to Canadian purchasing - specifically British Columbia. Edmunds is a great site... but strictly US. I'm curious to know if there are factory holdbacks or additional dealer pricing / costs to be aware of on the Canadian Acadias as well, before I sit down and try to get myself into an SLT-1.

Also, is there Conquest $$ for Canadian buyers as well? I can find no information about any incentives on Canadian Acadias anywhere on GM's site, except for the "buy the base model and only pay X!".

I've made a few new vehicle purchases before, so I am no stranger to CarBuyingTips.com as well as invoice pricing and walking in with a folder and negotiating. However, it's the small things that might save me a grand here and there.

Thanks!

·
Registered
119 Posts
They did have a Conquest like program, the GM Believers but it ended a while ago and was only available through a GM employee. My parents did receive a $1000 rebate from GM for owning a GM vehicle, and we received another $1000 rebate from our dealer as well, but we have yet to use them.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts