GMC Acadia Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
83 Posts
Leases are typically more profitable than an outright sale, so I don't see any reason why not, from the dealership's perspective. Remember to haggle the deal just like you're going to buy it, without discussing payment options or trade until after you get that price just above invoice. They'll be more likely to work an aggressive deal on something already sitting on their lot, though. Watch the residual value in the contract; since it's a very popular, high demand vehicle the residual should be pretty good, which will reduce the monthly lease payment. If there's a particularly attractive lease program going on right now, you'll want to look into whether it'll still be available ten weeks from now. I looked on the GMC website yesterday, just to see what's going on; they've got a trivia game tied to the NFL, with weekly prizes, one being three GMC vehicles. But, the reason I really went there was to see what the prices were, and what kind of financing GMAC was offering, and they're not as good as when I bought mine in July, with 5.9% on 36 months. It was 48 months when I bought, and I financed through GMAC. They do have a "Smart Lease" program, I think, not sure what the particulars are on that. You can find it on their site at the financing link.

·
Registered
88 Posts
Yes....I ordered my 2007 Acadia and then leased it through GMAC. There weren't many Acadia's on the lots back then with the color and options I wanted and I didn't want to pay for some options I would never use (DVD, towing functions, etc). I already had a lease with GMAC with my previous car too but it was purchased off the lot.

Louise :)

·
Registered
99 Posts
mktuttle said:
Conquest cash still applies on a lease, doesn't it?
Yes it does, I just picked up my 2008 vehicle this week and I got the Conquest Cash as well as leased it.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts