GMC Acadia Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Been having these weird electrical issues since this last fall most recently pulling out of a parking lot Onto a main road my car turned off while I'm driving!! Everything failed, I couldn't even put my hazard lights on or open my door or put down my window! Attached is pictures of another totally separate instance I had with my car at a red light. Dealership no help with repair they said they have to see the issue themselves to fix it, I also showed them a video of it happening and they didn't do anything. Anybody know anything!!?? Please help!

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
21,534 Posts
Have you left the vehicle at a dealer's service center for them to try diagnosing the problem? Those messages may have left fault codes or other information in control module memory which could lead them to a proper repair.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Have you left the vehicle at a dealer's service center for them to try diagnosing the problem? Those messages may have left fault codes or other information in control module memory which could lead them to a proper repair.
Yes they did diagnostics and everything apparently. I paid 100 dollars for the diagnostic and they said we don't know what it is and can't fix it unless we see it happening. So frustrating.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts