GMC Acadia Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
405 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
well it just seemed like i was never fully happy with my acadia. i sold it localy so i put up a for sale sign asking 40,000 about 3 weeks ago and i just go the call today that they want it. i am taking it as a sign that i should sell it if i sold it for more than i paid for it i paid 29,000 with 8,000 for a trade and 5 with incentives and class A. I made 13k on this deal so i am very happy. for 40000 they have an acadia fully loaded wiht only 3000 miles on it. I just got back from the dealer and have ordered a 2008 serria denali some of my recent posts were me sitting there with my laptop waiting for paper work. expected around september

if your intrested here is what i ordered

2008 serria denali
onyx black
cocoa leather interior
AWD
Heated steering wheel
navigation
rear seat dvd player
cargo management system
sunroof
20" chrome wheels

its been fun yall but i think i am going to be happier with this. I am really excited and i almost want to buy one on the lot, but i plan to keep it for a long time so i want an 08 also they dont have one the way i like it.

here is a picture

Attachments

·
Registered
123 Posts
awwww,

congrats on your new purchase... glad you got something that you will be completely happy with... will miss ya posting on the forums.

·
Registered
115 Posts
Had to have that V8 eh?

Best of luck with the Sierra Denali -- looks like a nice ride!

Gills

·
Registered
405 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
thanks yall. i may pop back in every once and a while.

·
Registered
110 Posts
You just wanted to add another vehicle to your signature list ;) :angel:

·
Registered
730 Posts
Congratulations!
For the amount of money, 99% satisfied is sometimes not accepted..it's gotta be 100% fully happy. :cheers:

·
Registered
405 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
well technally i don't give up the acadia until tuesday.
and i wont be adding to my sig i will be changing.
the v-8 was the major pusher, but i also looked at the enclave and finally got to test drive and they would not give on msrp and i thought that i would wind up three months later in the same boat. so i just went with what i wanted all along teh sierra denali, love that 403 hp, and i need a pick up truck, never had one but always needed a one and never had one.

·
Premium Member
3,212 Posts
You will love the Denali. The GMT-900 trucks are awesome products. I've got 13K miles on mine already (picked it up in early March) and I don't have a single compliant. My truck with the 6.0L (only 367 hp) and 4.10 gears will really scoot, so I can imagine yours with the 6.2L and the 6-speed auto will pretty much fly.

·
Registered
405 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
GeoHawk said:
You will love the Denali. The GMT-900 trucks are awesome products. I've got 13K miles on mine already (picked it up in early March) and I don't have a single compliant. My truck with the 6.0L (only 367 hp) and 4.10 gears will really scoot, so I can imagine yours with the 6.2L and the 6-speed auto will pretty much fly.
thanks for telling me that, i was not sure weather to get a 2500 or a denali, but i think i will be happier with the denali in the long run becasue i will not be off roading in this one, the only thing i might to is tow my 3500 pound wellcraft v20 with it.

well i am enjoying my last day with bullet, it is a bitter sweet day but i am still really excited about the truck but dont know how i will stant until september, just got back from a detailer to get it all cleaned up and ready for its next owner.

talked to my dealer about an acadia denali and he said it would be an 09 model about september of 08, and my father is acctuly about a year away from tradeing his old cadi for it, so he might have the i have an acadia title in the family next year.

·
Registered
405 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
well i am OFFICALY ACADIALESS.
i finally met the buyer and she was a sweet old lady about 70 and bought it so she could haul her three grand kids.

i asked her if she had a computer and she said yes, then i asked her if she used the internet and she said all the time, she told me that she used it to research before she bought it and i wrote down

ACADIAFORUM.NET for her and she said she will have her husband look at it with her. so you might have a new member.

btw i dropped the price to 38,000 just because i kinda felt bad charging a sweet old lady that much, just to give her a really great deal

·
Registered
123 Posts
good for you thunder... you will be blessed more abundantly for your good deed.

·
Registered
730 Posts
and it will return in thousand folds! :thumb:

·
Registered
123 Posts
Not familiar with your older posts. What made you decide to sell? The lack of power that you can find in a V8?

Anyway, good luck with your new Sierra!

·
Registered
322 Posts
Nice looking truck! :thumb: I really love the new GM Truck lineup...

Adam

·
Registered
107 Posts
Congrats! Awesome looking truck. Have fun with your new toy.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts