GMC Acadia Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ordered my Blue-Gold SLT2 on 10/15 and will finally be built 12/10. Does anyone know approximately when I can expect to get my new vehicle? Will the holiday have any effect on the delivery?

BTW...I am in located northwestern Indiana.

·
Registered
339 Posts
I'm just a bit south and east of you and it took just under a week from the time I was told mine was built the time it arrived at my dealership. And that is with the Thanksgiving holiday in between the build and delivery dates. Good luck!

·
Registered
53 Posts
I live in CO.

I had a build week of 11/5 and I took delivery 11/14. I don't know if it was actually built that week or the week before. And remember it's a build WEEK, not a build DAY.

The bottom line: I haven't seen consistent performance on this topic. My salesman even told me the DAY BEFORE mine came in it's status was showing it being at some dock a LONG ways away. They thought it was going to be another week to complete shipping and it came in on the truck the next day.

J

·
Registered
384 Posts
Takes about 4-6 weeks from order to delivery. Holidays could make some difference in those numbers though. Hey,didn't we discuss this "time from order to delivery" someplace else on here already ???

1 - 4 of 4 Posts