GMC Acadia Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Got it brand new still sitting on the dealers lot- probably because of the brick interior, but we are in love all over again.
2008 Acadia AWD SLT-2, White Diamond Tricoat/Brick

All the standard SLT-2 options, plus:

• 7 Passenger Seating
  • Hit the Road Package
  • Touch Screen Navigation
  • Dual Skyscape Sunroof
  • 19" Ultra Bright Aluminum Wheels
  • Entertainment System -DVD
  • HID Headlamps
  • Trailering Package
  • Technology Package (HUD & Cargo Area Audio Controls)
[br]
Good solid feel and handles great- very quiet inside, too. I'm a satisfied GM customer...seems like we can be counted on fingers and toes these days.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
2,577 Posts
I still can't get used to the brick interior (just too many diff colors going on inside for my taste)... but it's a very sharp-looking Acadia. Congrats on your purchase! :thumb:

·
Registered
281 Posts
Did you get a really good deal because it was on 08? Sweet ride! :thumb:

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Paid ~$38,900 for the truck before TTL, then they sold me the Hit the Road Package for cost and installed it for free.

·
Registered
1,542 Posts
STILL an 08 on the lot this late? That's nuts!! Good for you, deal wise, but that's hard to believe it was still there, the 09's have been around for about 8 months.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
This was actually one of TWO Brand New 2008 SLT-2's on thier lot...double shell shock!

·
Premium Member
14,870 Posts
jkennedy78 said:
Paid ~$38,900 for the truck before TTL, then they sold me the Hit the Road Package for cost and installed it for free.
Nice color, nice price; the brick interior is not my favorite but overall that is a nice Acadia

·
Registered
1,716 Posts
Dude awsome ride :thumb: Did you make sure that your VIN# is out of the break point for the sunroof recall and the windshield wiper crank arm? Hopefully the dealer did all that back when the recall's first came out. I love the brick int, great choice :cheers:

·
Registered
1,164 Posts
09Enclave said:
STILL an 08 on the lot this late? That's nuts!! Good for you, deal wise, but that's hard to believe it was still there, the 09's have been around for about 8 months.
In our local paper this weekend I noticed LOTS of ads for brand new '08s of many different brands. I guess that's what happens when the economy goes from 15 million units sold/year to 10 million. Inventories get bloated before the manufacturers dial back production.

·
Premium Member
14,870 Posts
loach said:
09Enclave said:
In our local paper this weekend I noticed LOTS of ads for brand new '08s of many different brands. I guess that's what happens when the economy goes from 15 million units sold/year to 10 million. Inventories get bloated before the manufacturers dial back production.
Sometimes I kick myself for buying in Dec 08; the next month they started offering 0% on new one's; oh well at least I got Blue/Gold ;)

·
Registered
624 Posts
VERY nice ride! :thumb: I really like the brick interior with that color. Welcome to the forum and the Acadia family and thanks for being another GM owner! :cheers:

·
Registered
533 Posts
JKennedy78,

Very nice colors - especially the WDTri :thumb: Have fun & enjoy your new ride. You'll find lots to enjoy for a very long time.

Smooth[/color] <><

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
6Sixathome said:
Dude awsome ride :thumb: Did you make sure that your VIN# is out of the break point for the sunroof recall and the windshield wiper crank arm? Hopefully the dealer did all that back when the recall's first came out. I love the brick int, great choice :cheers:
More details please? Where do you go to check that out?

·
Registered
1,716 Posts

·
Registered
134 Posts
Congrats on your new Ride! You have the color combination my wife and I wanted. 2nd choice was Carbon Black with Brick int. Couldn't locate the either combinations in So Cal. We settled for Carbon Black on Black Int.

:welcome: :welcome:

·
Premium Member
3,212 Posts
Wow, lots of new Acadia owners around here (where have I been?). :cheers: It looks like 0% is getting some people to buy.

Love the basketball interior, but I'm a little partial to it anyway. ;)

Brick FTW!

·
Premium Member
14,870 Posts
GeoHawk said:
Wow, lots of new Acadia owners around here (where have I been?). :cheers: It looks like 0% is getting some people to buy.

Love the basketball interior[/color], but I'm a little partial to it anyway. ;)

Brick FTW!
Never thought of it that way, you made a funny :thumb:

·
Registered
540 Posts
Nice ride. Good luck with it. I like the 2008's 19's . :blob:

Bobby

·
Registered
3,265 Posts
I'm so old I had to look up what FTW meant.
Great looking ride, good luck and welcome. Great interior choice, just remember Brick interiors rule all the others, well you know!

·
Premium Member
2,577 Posts
mborden said:
I'm so old I had to look up what FTW meant.
Great looking ride, good luck and welcome. Great interior choice, just remember Brick interiors rule all the others, well you know!
Actually, I know what "FTW" means without googling it and I'm still puzzled as to how GeoHawk used it. LOL!

Maybe it has a hidden meaning that isn't as obvious.

There are a lot of new Acadia owners recently. They're starting to come out of the woodwork. Nothing wrong with that!

1 - 20 of 23 Posts