GMC Acadia Forum banner

Bought an 09

3K views 10 replies 7 participants last post by  Larry GTO 
#1 ·
Bought me a 09 Diamond white FWD SLT2 over the weekend. Very impressed with the DI over the 08 I test drove a couple of weeks ago! I'm averaging 27mpg hwy and 16mpg city. I'm sure I'll have a million questions for you guys, but I'll search first. ;D

#3 ·
Congratulations and welcome to the forum. I'm glad to hear you liked the DI! I look forward to getting the optional May 8th optional transmission update!! Hopefully it will be similar in responsiveness. :)

#8 ·
Larry GTO said:
Blue_2009_SLT2 said:
Welcome also.

Forget about the people mover. What year is the GTO? :D
2004 450hp soon to around 500hp. high 11's in the 1/4 mile soon to be mid 11's!
Sounds sweet, Larry. I had a 2004 Pulse Red Goat for a couple of years. Spent waaaayyyy too much $$ on mods so I sold it and bought a 2006 Wrangler that I still spent waaaayyyy too much $$ on mods so I sold it when we decided to buy the Acadia. I haven't found a way yet to spend too much $$ on mods for it yet. :angel:

#9 ·
GeoHawk said:
...I haven't found a way yet to spend too much $$ on mods for it yet. :angel:

Sounds like a cover story to the wife to me. :D It took me less than a month & I have running boards, a Scosche Ipod interface, and headrest DVDs here with the pile of Datsun parts, and I don't even have the Acadia yet!

#10 ·
Larry GTO said:
Bought me a 09 Diamond white FWD SLT2 over the weekend. Very impressed with the DI over the 08 I test drove a couple of weeks ago! I'm averaging 27mpg hwy and 16mpg city. I'm sure I'll have a million questions for you guys, but I'll search first. ;D
Congrats, Larry! I have an '09 FWD SLT2 (also White Diamond Tricoat) on order. Cannot wait to enjoy your same experience! Welcome to the Forum!

Smooth <><[/color]

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.