GMC Acadia Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
161 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey Everyone...I'm looking for advice...

I was offered a bonus $1,000 for owning a GM card. This offer expired on March 15th. I'm picking up my Acadia tomorrow. 8 days after this bonus money expired.

I called the GM Card to see if it was extended and they said no.

Does anyone know a way for me to get it back or do you think I'm just going to be out the $1,000?

Thank you for your help!!! :help:

·
Registered
380 Posts
RedRocker,
Usually they are pretty tight on their dates, so it is probably gone. If it was within a day or two maybe the dealer could back date it, but usually the dealer (mine did) calls the GM card group as the deal is closing to get your exact point balance, so any special offer expiration would be noticed at that point.
Just make sure you get any Conquest deal ($1000 most areas) from GM if that is still available in your area! Good Luck! :beer:

·
Registered
161 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thank you...I figured I was going to miss out on it...

Do you, or anyone, know how to find out if Conquest Cash is available in my area...St Louis?

Thanks

·
Registered
380 Posts
Probably best way, check GM web site for incentives, they will do it by zip code, then confirm with local GMC dealer, most of them have internet salespeople, usually simpler and cheaper to deal with them than trying to just walk into a showroom
Other technique is to go on Edmunds.com, usually they will show incentives, but sometimes they are a week or two behind. :confused:
What is impossible to find out is what amount of dealer cash GM is giving dealer behind the scenes.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts