GMC Acadia Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
264 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I noticed the last couple of times driving my hud seems to get blurry from road vibrations even on smooth roads. It is not very noticeable but if you look sometimes it is a little blurry, any one elst notice this? I doubt if i will have it checked unless it gets worse.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Yep mine does the same thing. I am not sure if it the HUD that is moving or the winshield vibrating, but I noticed it on a 20 hour trip back from Florida. I have had the vehicle for about 18 months now and I am not sure if it has been like this all along or if the problem just started and I only noticed it cause of the long drive. I noticed it while I was hitting the breaks in the concrete highways down south. I probably wouldn't make a separate trip to the dealer for this but since I have to go there for the heating washer recall and the leak I still have with the sunroof I'll just add it to the list.

·
Registered
264 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I didn't think about the windshield vibrating but it very well could be. :thumb:

·
Premium Member
2,875 Posts
garco 57 said:
I didn't think about the windshield vibrating but it very well could be. :thumb:

[glow=green,15,300]Does it look like this, and is the windshield vibrating cause of stereo bass too?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts