GMC Acadia Forum banner

Bluetooth implementation

2K views 3 replies 4 participants last post by  coloradoGM 
#1 ·
Anyone know how Bluetooth is implemented in the Acadia? Does it just allow you to use a cellphone handsfree or would it let me route MP3s in stereo through the car's audio system from a Bluetooth device (like cellphones or GPS with an MP3 player built in)?

Thanks

#3 ·
Looks like we'll be picking up our 09 on Saturday, so I'll try and post some thoughts on the bluetooth interface later on in the weekend.

That is if my wife can pull me out from behind the wheel... ;D

#4 ·
So, I haven't tried the music thing yet, but I have used a lot of the other features. It does interact with the Nav system; Any POI with a phone number in it can be called by pressing the call button on the Info page of the POI, or if you have stored phone numbers in your Nav address book you can call those. All of this can be done with voice activation. You can also just say dial and say the number, very cool. You can also use all of the voice recognition on your cell phone; I just can't recall the exact commands off the top of my head (only 2 days old). The only thing I don't like is it doesn't show the incoming number on the DIC on the time. BTW, pretty much every business that is on the Nav has a phone number so it is great for Call-A-Head seating at your favorite restaurant. Anyways if you have anymore question I may be able to help. IMO the Nav. makes the Bluetooth really useful.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.