GMC Acadia Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, Dont want to beat a dead horse - been trolling for a while now on this bluetooth issue.

I purchased the Motorola IHF1000 from Overstock.com (146.99) and thats on it's way.

Now I have been attempting to figure out what specific device I need for my non-nav, bose audio system.

I found some items at DiscountCarStereo.com
GMCSS-3A "should" work in the Acadia - but its not certified on thier site. Anyone have any experienc with this device? Link: http://www.discountcarstereo.com/detail.aspx?ID=1078
Also found this as well - think they need to go together for seamless integration: http://www.discountcarstereo.com/detail.aspx?ID=1082

I am hoping I am not the first to try this...

Jim
2008 Acadia SLT-1 Bose (no nav)

·
Registered
1 Posts
Jim,

How did it go for you? Were you able to make it work? I also have a 2008 non nav and I am looking at bluetooth via the radio system.

Thanks,

Jeff

·
Registered
102 Posts
I am also looking for a bluetooth kit for my 2008 Acadia non-nav Bose radio. If you have any update or information, it would be helpful.

Thanks,
Jared

·
Registered
1 Posts
All I'm a new member of this website and loving it.

If you have a 2008 Arcadia and also have Verizon wireless cell phone service you are able to answer your cell phone via your vehicle just like Bluetooth. It’s simple first you must add your vehicle to your Verizon calling plan (give your vehicle a phone number). Now that your vehicle has its own phone number you can:

Give out the vehicle phone number or forwarded your cell phone call to the vehicle. All call can be answered via on star buttons.
What I did was store the below number in my cell phone for quick on and off action. Below are the cods to make this happen:

*71+vehicle cell phone number (call will go to your cell phone first if no one answers cell then it will automatically switches to vehicle/Onstar)

* 72+cell phone number (will activate onstar..... All of your cell phone call will be fowarded to onstar. Just push the button to answer

* 73 Deactivate (turns off onstar function with cell phone) once you leave the vehicle or all calls will be forwarded if you dont turn off function

I hope this helps out some of your bluetooth problem, I know it works for me.

Lucy Dog

1 - 4 of 4 Posts