GMC Acadia Forum banner

1 - 20 of 162 Posts

·
Registered
179 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Seems I am one of the few folks here that has one this color on order! But if anyone sees one or has photos (besides the Feb. MOtor Trend issue), could you post them or the link? Would love to see as many as I can before it comes! Thanks

·
Registered
97 Posts
We ordered ours on 1/13/07. Can't wait to see it.

·
Registered
179 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Finally, someone else who ordered this color. I think it's going to be fantastic don't you? We ordered ours just a couple weeks ago, so you'll have yours sooner! Let us know what you think!

·
Registered
83 Posts
Found out yesterday that the dealer has received the invoice on mine...should be here any day (within the next two weeks :().

·
Registered
97 Posts
etgus said:
Finally, someone else who ordered this color. I think it's going to be fantastic don't you? We ordered ours just a couple weeks ago, so you'll have yours sooner! Let us know what you think!
I think it's great. My friend that works in the plant said that it changes somthing like 3 different colors, bettween a "wispy blue" to "light gold" (duh) and then also a white. I'll will definitly let you know and post the pictures when it get here. It has been scheduled for production, so hopfully soon.

elgmom said:
Found out yesterday that the dealer has received the invoice on mine...should be here any day (within the next two weeks :().
Congrats, Looks like you'll have yours first. :)

·
Registered
83 Posts
Congrats, Looks like you'll have yours first. :)
[/quote]

I'm just hoping it's not stuck on the interstate somewhere in this blizzard in northern Indiana!!! Wouldn't it figure - get this close and a blizzard hits!!!

·
Registered
83 Posts
Just heard from my dealer that it is in!! I am taking delivery on 2/15 - will post pics as soon as I can get some good ones!!

·
Registered
97 Posts
Wow that was a fast two weeks! Haha!

·
Registered
179 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Etgus here. Thanks everyone. Congrats on your cars, and I look forward to seeing pictures if you get time! I'm in southern MIchigan, so Northern Indiana isn't that far. So hopefully, mine's in the works soon too!

I saw the brown one at a dealer today. I was just driving by, and it sure looked nice. Not sure what the official color name it, but it was a lighter color.

·
Registered
97 Posts
Hi Elgmom...Congrats on your car. It looks beautiful! 8) The color looks a bit lighter than the ones in Motor Trend. Is it just the bright sunshine in the picture or is it actually a lighter blue than M-T??

·
Registered
83 Posts
It really depends on the light. I was just noticing in the garage a little bit ago that is did look a little darker. This is definitely a color that changes with the light. However, IMO very classy! I am hoping that it will be an easy one to keep clean!

·
Registered
9 Posts
I first saw an Acadia in a car wash two weeks ago and it happened to be in Blue-Gold and it was the color, being so unique and awesome that really grabbed my attention and made me say "What is this?". Personally, it's my favorite color for the Acadia. Of course, little did I know, my husband was already planning on trading in his Envoy for one, so without discussing it before hand were both on the same page as far as what we would be looking at for our next set of wheels. Since we didn't have time to wait, we had to take the color choice on the lot (picking up ours tomorrow morning - like you, in the messy snow :( ).Thanks for posting - and I can personally say, as nice as the pix are - they still don't even do the color justice until you see it. The car looks so classy and is a head turner in this very understated yet "notice me" color! Once the weather clears up and you can take more pix, love to see 'em!

Cheers,

JJ

·
Registered
360 Posts
Great color! Thanks for posting!

Adam

·
Registered
1,382 Posts
That looks really classy elgmom! Thanks for posting the pics. I have a feeling when my wife sees them, that's going to be the color she wants.

·
Premium Member
969 Posts
So jealous. Loks good. Pics don't do it justice at all.

I can imagine it looks darker in real life. Need some night pics.

·
Registered
315 Posts
SO, as I had originally posted on the other Acadia forum, all can now see that it's exactly the same color as used on the Malibu, G6, and Aura. I knew that all along, but others didn't believe it, based on things like the bad MT pics. Lower light, it looks bluer, and brighter light it looks more silver-gold with a blue tint.

That said, great color, and looks awesome on the Acadia's lines.

·
Registered
83 Posts
I will try to get some evening/night pictures...can't guarantee how clean it will be. I REALLY hate these sloppy roads with my new car!!!

·
Registered
179 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
ELGMOM, its etgus here! Thank you so much for posting the pics! It's a real eye opener! ::) I'm the one who started this thread. And I was the the first one to vote for this color in the poll!! I was surprised but worried, thinking, maybe the color was a mistake! Especially since I had not seen it in person before we ordered it. (like most everyone!) Now I see there are plenty of folks who appreciate this color! Still waiting for mine! I'm glad you are so happy with yours!

1 - 20 of 162 Posts