GMC Acadia Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I will most likely be purchasing a 2009 Acadia arriving at my local dealership within the next week or so. It has the factory upgraded 19 inch wheels and tires. I plan on purchasing a set of dealer installed 20 inch wheels and tires. I don't plan on keeping the 19s as a winter set and I don't plan on selling the car for 8-12 years so I can't really keep the 19s to put on when I sell it. What do you think I should do with the wheels and tires? Sell on Craiglist, Ebay, try for a dealer credit and have them keep them, or see if someone on this board would want them? Any opinions are greatly appreciated. Thanks.

·
Registered
1,208 Posts
Send me a message with the price, I don't live too far and am interested in purchasing.

·
Registered
423 Posts
same here, let me know how much you want for them. ebay would probably be better than craigslist.

·
Premium Member
3,374 Posts
I was going to say, sell them here but you already have two leads. I'm going to do the same thing with my next car and already have people (that don't completely read threads) wanting to buy them. :)

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I will first find out what my dealer will give me for them and then get back to you guys. Thanks.

·
Registered
468 Posts
As a reference point that may have relevance and may not. I bought OEM 19" Enclave wheels on the Enclave forum for $400. I also could have had the Michelin tires included for an additional $200 but I only wanted the wheels.

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
The Acadia wheels are twice as good looking as the Enclave wheels however. ;)

·
Registered
468 Posts
JBRedZ28 said:
The Acadia wheels are twice as good looking as the Enclave wheels however. ;)
Uh, yeah. :puke:

I actually don't care much for the standard 19" Enclave wheels so I opted for the chrome instead. These are supposed to be my winter wheels but the snow tire choice is still crap at this time. FWIW I don't care much for the 19" Acadia wheels either but that is why we have choices.

·
Registered
487 Posts
You know, I've been waiting for someone on this forum to send me a Christmas gift. If you PM me I will give you the shipping address.

·
Premium Member
3,374 Posts
coloradoGM said:
You know, I've been waiting for someone on this forum to send me a Christmas gift. If you PM me I will give you the shipping address.
Everytime you come here we give you a cookie. What else do you want? :D

·
Registered
1,208 Posts
zman said:
As a reference point that may have relevance and may not. I bought OEM 19" Enclave wheels on the Enclave forum for $400. I also could have had the Michelin tires included for an additional $200 but I only wanted the wheels.
That sound resonable :thumb:

·
Registered
487 Posts
Blue_2009_SLT2 said:
coloradoGM said:
Everytime you come here we give you a cookie. What else do you want? :D
FREE 19's

·
Registered
17 Posts
Hi Guys,

I'm picking up my 2009 Acadia SLT2 with the 19" P64 Option wheels tomorrow. I also plan on upgrading wheels and wanted to know what's a FAIR price on all 4 wheels along with the tires and sensors (since they will be already mounted.

The tires/rims will have aprox 80 miles on them.

Thanks!

·
Registered
533 Posts
Send them to ColoradoGM as a Christmas gift! ;)

He already advertised his price - above.[/color]

Smooth [/color] <><

·
Registered
423 Posts
Flip68 said:
Hi Guys,

I'm picking up my 2009 Acadia SLT2 with the 19" P64 Option wheels tomorrow. I also plan on upgrading wheels and wanted to know what's a FAIR price on all 4 wheels along with the tires and sensors (since they will be already mounted.

The tires/rims will have aprox 80 miles on them.

Thanks!
check your pm.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts