GMC Acadia Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Have some information for others to use or avoid when considering service? Share it here so others may benefit from your experience.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Harry Green 7 Acres off Rt 50 in Clarksburg :thumbdown:

Personal experience - Service Center is horrible and ruined my engine... I guess the only good thing that came out of it was purchasing my newer GMC Acadia which brought me here.
I'm reading all kinds of bad reviews on the service center... although they are nearby, I will not take any vehicles there as a result.
The sales area is good apparently, but everyone I know says to avoid the service center like Ebola.

I'm hoping some posts to this thread will send me to a good service center in the area where for my Acadia.

·
Super Moderator
21,728 Posts
Maybe a thread like this belongs in a Regional board - like Mid-Atlantic, or South.

*what do you think Mods??*

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Someone can move it there, or if need be, remove it and I can start one in the advised area. No problems there.
I just would like to know where to get mine serviced other than the local dealer which apparently is crap and thought some good ino sharing would benefit many on the topic. :thumbdown:

·
Super Moderator
21,728 Posts
1 - 5 of 5 Posts