GMC Acadia Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,374 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This is an idea to share the best or worst deals we have gotten on our Acadias so that others may use them as either a benchmark to negotiate their own deal or to buy from the listed dealer. If done properly, this will save our fellow forum members a lot of time shopping dealers. Members can then search in their region forum for a dealer by name or by city.

Please utilize the following format when posting here:

1) City & State & date of purchase (month/year is fine)
2) Name of dealer & phone # or contact info (name of salesman or Internet manager)
3) Year, type (FWD or AWD), & model (SLE/SLT1/SLT2) of Acadia purchased & options.
4) Price paid as it relates to Edmunds.com invoice- include ALL dealer fees, but not tax or trade-in value. Please only list prices “anyone” can get. This EXCLUDES GM Employee, buying club, credit union, etc.
5) Other comments- got a good price on my trade in, the sales people were very knowledgeable, etc.

Examples:
1) Nonexistent, Nameofstate, July 2008
2) James Smith Pontiac-Buick-GMC, 888-555-1234, Internet Manager John Doe
3) 2009 FWD SLT2 with nav, rear DVD, remote start
4) Paid $39,999 with all fees. Edmunds invoice was $39,899, so I paid $100 over invoice.
5) The dealer was able to order right away. They gave me 1,000 less than average wholesale on my trade.

1) Nonexistent, Nameofstate, July 2008
2) James Smith Pontiac-Buick-GMC, 888-555-1234, Internet Manager John Doe
3) 2009 FWD SLT2 with nav, rear DVD, remote start
4) Did not buy. Dealer would not come off of MSRP of $42,123..
5) The salesperson was aloof and uninformed as to their product. They insisted I finance through them before they would do any negotiating.

·
Registered
912 Posts
For us in Ontario I would reccomend Brian Finch Pontiac Buick GMC and our salesperson Craig Stott he does everything he can to find you the vehicle you want at a price that works. HE gives you the details and info that most other salespeople cringe at giving.

·
Premium Member
3,374 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I was thinking the mom bears a resemblance to someone here we all know & love... must be something with the headgear. :D

Odds are they are a true hockey family since no one is smiling with their mouth open due to missing teeth! j/k DSNY!

One of the funniest video games I ever saw was one called Blades of Steel. It was a hockey simulation (big surprise, eh?), and if you ran a couple of opposing players together, it said FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT and they went at it.

3rd, I'm figuring you are in the Pacific NW US, DSNY, you know there are two Canadian regions listed here also, right? Wouldn't want your wisdom wantonly wasted.

·
Registered
912 Posts
3rd Timer said:
Nice family pic there Mr. Stark... looks like nice hockey family, eh?
You know it eh our 7 year old daughter plays and my son will be playing and our oldest ust likes the games and loves to watch the others 2 play. I am getting our youngest who turned 1 in May her first pair of skates in Oct after we come back from holidays and she will be learning how to skate this winter.

·
Registered
912 Posts
Blue_2009_SLT2 said:
I was thinking the mom bears a resemblance to someone here we all know & love... must be something with the headgear. :D

Odds are they are a true hockey family since no one is smiling with their mouth open due to missing teeth! j/k DSNY!

One of the funniest video games I ever saw was one called Blades of Steel. It was a hockey simulation (big surprise, eh?), and if you ran a couple of opposing players together, it said FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT and they went at it.

3rd, I'm figuring you are in the Pacific NW US, DSNY, you know there are two Canadian regions listed here also, right? Wouldn't want your wisdom wantonly wasted.
Yes I know that LOL and as a true Ontario native there is only 2 locations in Canada you can live it is either in Ontario the centre of the Universe in Canada and the other is not Ontario LOL.

·
Registered
156 Posts
Hey Darren, if you and the family are ever down this way I have a five bedroom house and you and your family are welcome to stay here.  We can do the Acadia thing talk Hockey and have some brewskis! Oh and most important, watch our fav Bob & Doug video, eh fur sure.  Give me a jingle!

BTW, you have the bestest sig of all!

·
Registered
912 Posts
3rd Timer said:
Hey Darren, if you and the family are ever down this way I have a five bedroom house and you and your family are welcome to stay here. We can do the Acadia thing talk Hockey and have some brewskis! Oh and most important, watch our fav Bob & Doug video, eh fur sure. Give me a jingle!

BTW, you have the bestest sig of all!
Thanks we are actually looking at doing a road trip from London to Cali to check out Disneyland and the coast on up to Vancouver so when we are ready I will let you know. That is some mighty fine hospitality 3rd timer.

Much Much appreciated.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Wish there were more dealers on here.... are there not many people in Oregon and Washington on here?

·
Registered
14 Posts
Edmark GMC, Nampa Idaho, July 2013
Toby Webb
2013 SLT-2, Iridium Metallic, Trailering package, NAV, Dualscape sunroof, remote start
Leased it right off the lot. Great experience, no pressure.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts