GMC Acadia Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited by Moderator)
Wasn’t sure where to post this, so I figured this was as good a place as any.

My Fiancée and I play this game on roadtrips (or any drive that’s over an hour for that matter) where we see how high we can get the mpgs in a 50 mile stint.

That said, we drove to Vegas from Southern California this past weekend and I (finally) got to have a crack at the throne and set a new record of 37.3mpg over 50 miles!! (Yes I realize the photo is 37.1, I didn’t take a picture when we finally got to the hotel)
Obviously there’s a lot that plays into this but now I’m curious what everyone else’s record is.
We did this in our 2022 AT4 just for reference!

share your record below! I’m curious
Speedometer Car Vehicle Motor vehicle Tachometer

·
Registered
128 Posts
Whoa. Not bad. My best so far is 27.1 although it was with mixed driving. Will be taking a longer highway-only trip in a couple weeks so curious to see how it does.

Tom

·
Registered
27 Posts
You must have been driving with cruise control on downhill road the entire trip...😂

So kidding aside, I've gotten 33-34 mpg with my 2015 Corvette while locked in steady "V4" mode cruise on NJ Turnpike I-95 between NYC and Atlantic City Expressway.

Pretty amazing when it all works well. 👍

·
Registered
3,352 Posts
The best MPG for our 2019 is still on the DIC. It was about a 340 mile trip when it was still new.
We got 34.4 MPG driving between 55 and 65 MPH.

We drove to Florida this past Spring driving 65 to 75 MPH and got from +27 to +32 MPG.
Generally, on the Florida trip calculating at each fill up we netted 27.2 to 32.4 MPG hand calculated and compared to the DIC.
The best over all MPG was obtained driving in good weather on relatively level roads in Florida and Alabama, but even with occasional rolling hills we still got +32 MPG at a steady 65 MPH.
We noticed when speeds neared or exceeded 70 MPH, gas mileage dropped off significantly.
We are well please with the performance and MPG of our 2019 Acadia SLT w/ 3.6L V6 engine.

·
Registered
68 Posts
Wasn’t sure where to post this, so I figured this was as good a place as any.

My Fiancée and I play this game on roadtrips (or any drive that’s over an hour for that matter) where we see how high we can get the mpgs in a 50 mile stint.

That said, we drove to Vegas from Southern California this past weekend and I (finally) got to have a crack at the throne and set a new record of 37.3mpg over 50 miles!! (Yes I realize the photo is 37.1, I didn’t take a picture when we finally got to the hotel)
Obviously there’s a lot that plays into this but now I’m curious what everyone else’s record is.
We did this in our 2022 AT4 just for reference!

share your record below! I’m curious
View attachment 12265
That's awesome gas mileage. Who needs an EV. Just sayin'.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts