GMC Acadia Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Any input on which people are liking better for the second row of seats. I will be using this vehicle for work and carry equipment cases. I think the bench folding flat will allow me the most room. However, I want to make sure someone can ride comfortably in the 40 section with the 60 section folded down.

Thanks....

·
Registered
542 Posts
We have the bench. Our car seat is in the smaller folding section. It seems plenty big enough to seat someone with the 60 part folded down.

·
Registered
37 Posts
My wife wanted the bench - hoping that we could still fit 2 adults with a child carrier. Fortunately I was the one ordering the vehicle. I did the captains chairs - after some usage my wife was in agreement. Much more room to move.

If you want to fold down the middle row - there is a pretty big gap between the 2 seats. It may or may not make a big difference - depending on what you are looking to carry.

·
Registered
1,164 Posts
Another possibility would be to get the 2nd row center console with the captains if you are concerned about the gap. I believe it either is at the same height as the folded seats or it folds itself to the same height - can't remember - a little :help: anyone?

Not sure they are producing units with the console but they are supposed to start soon.

·
Registered
362 Posts
loach said:
Another possibility would be to get the 2nd row center console with the captains if you are concerned about the gap. I believe it either is at the same height as the folded seats or it folds itself to the same height - can't remember - a little :help: anyone?
I was going to recommend this as well. As far as I recall, the center console is taller than the folded captain's seats but it also folds forward to make a level surface.

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks for all the input. I realized right after I had made the post that there was another thread about the same thing.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts