GMC Acadia Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So tonight, I went to a gmc dealer in the local area. Really didn't feel pressured at all, told them I was only getting prices, and was not concerned about financing at this point, so they got me a price on the acadia i wanted and a price for my trade.

$7k for my 04 sonata with 48k

SLT1 Acadia with sunroof, conv pkg, pwr lift gate... $37055 - 500 dealer disc - 500 factory= $36055 offer.

this was my first stop, so ill wait and see what other places give. Im arranging my own financing.

I was amazed how foolish i made the salesman look. I knew more about the vehicle than him. And purposely, I asked simple questions like "Does it have PAL?" he didnt even know what it was (the ipod interface)... a salesman should know that.

Car shopping is always amusing... they try so hard to buddy buddy up to you offering pop, etc. Then on the test drive demonstrating stuff ya already know, or is obvious... like the dash storage compartment.

Well the weekend is coming, and im planning on going all over to find my best deal.

I just cant wait to have this done and over with, and an acadia in my driveway.

·
Registered
112 Posts
make sure they do update your transmission software. By the check at low rpm dash storage compartment. Mine makes some noise, when I push lid down it stopped.

·
Registered
249 Posts
Yes, just make sure you get dealer invoice price LESS factory holdback (3%) plus freight...and work up from there.

You should get close to invoice at worst!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts