GMC Acadia Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have been having nothing but problems with my 2008 Acadia since i took delivery on 02/28/08. I wont go into all the problems here as I have posted them in the appropriate place however today I called the dealer and talked to the sales person as instructed by an attorney and GMC customer care. The sales person started yelling at me saying there was nothing he could do. Then I asked to be connected to his manager and he told me to hang up and call back and ask for him. I asked to be transferred instead and the sales person became more enraged and hung up on me. I called and told the manager about it and then called salesperson back to tell him how rude he was and he told me to go f--- myself. I was flabbergasted. I called GMC and dealer manager back and told them and they were not to pleased. GMC asked me what I wanted and besides telling them I want my car fixed or a replacemnt car, that I want the salesperson fired. They agreed with the firing. If you are ever in the Newtown Square area please be cautious about the dealership you use. This particular salesmans is advertised to be the internet sales manager but he told me thats just a title and he is nothing more then a salesman. A shady one at that. I don't want to post his name or the name of the dealrship because I am taking legal action and I don't want to say anything that may be libel. Once I get the ok from my lawyer, I will update with salesperson and dealers name so you can avoid this particular dealer. I find profantiy to be very offensive and what I would like to do to this guy if I see him.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts