GMC Acadia Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
118 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Did anyone else order an AWD with the White Diamond Tricoat? We ordered ours 1/4/07 and we were told the color was available and the car was built 1/31/07. But now we are being told there is not a production date for our car and another dealer told us that there is a restriction on the white diamond and not sure when it will be available.

Just trying to find out anything I can. Customer Service isn't any help and neither is our dealer. :banghead:

·
Registered
102 Posts
I originally had bought an "incoming" white diamond back in January. It was stuck at order status 3000 and we decided to go with liquid silver. There was another thread about a constraint on the white diamond; I am not sure what the current status is though.

·
Registered
118 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
When I ordered 1/4 GM accepted the order and there wasn't a constraint at that time. Supposedly our vehicle was built on 1/31. Since then the color constraint was implemented again, but my order has not been rejected and the dealer thinks that if it was affected by the constraint the order would have been sent back to him.

I have a feeling that the reason I am not hearing anything is because the vehicle was not built on 1/31. I have been trying to find out when the constraint will be lifted again. If it is soon, then I will wait. If it is a big unknown, then I will have to go back to the drawing board. ???

·
Registered
159 Posts
GMC's website says that there are two AWD White Diamond Acadia's in my area.

·
Premium Member
700 Posts
Gmoney_2010 said:
GMC's website says that there are two AWD White Diamond Acadia's in my area.
Remember that an Acadia showing on the GMC website does not mean it has arrived at the dealer. It means it has been invoiced. Sometimes there can be a significant delay.

Kelly

·
Registered
118 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
:hyper: Got a call from the dealer--my status is now 3300 and I should get my new Acadia by the end of next week!! Yea!!!! :clap2: :rock:

·
Registered
183 Posts
janmarie said:
:hyper: Got a call from the dealer--my status is now 3300 and I should get my new Acadia by the end of next week!! Yea!!!! :clap2: :rock:
awesome!!!!

:cheers:

·
Registered
322 Posts
Awesome janmarie! That is great news!!!!

One thing though, it may take a little longer to get it than a week...

We look forward to seeing photos!

Adam Boca

·
Registered
118 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Adam Boca said:
Awesome janmarie! That is great news!!!!

One thing though, it may take a little longer to get it than a week...

We look forward to seeing photos!

Adam Boca
That's okay, at least I got a call from the Sales Mgr. and there is some movement!! I can wait as long as I know it is in the works. :sunny:

janmarie

1 - 10 of 10 Posts