GMC Acadia Forum banner

So we know the average prices being paid but how much are your monthly payments?

1 - 20 of 49 Posts

·
Registered
542 Posts
I elected to put $10,000 down and take advantage of the 4.9% financing. That way the other $25,000 is still working for me. May payments are $700 and change for 3 years. I plan to pay $1000 per month and pay it off early.

·
Registered
275 Posts
$886

Remember... that's Canadian. 8)

·
Registered
389 Posts
We would be paying cash as well.

·
Registered
497 Posts
Paid cash.

·
Premium Member
894 Posts
I pay cash...every month...

$534/36 mo for a fully loaded SLT-2. Company pays $470 of it. My old Envoy Denali payment that my oss didn;t want to budge from. It is worth the extra $60.

I got $2000 in incentives and $750 in GM card earnings. My purchase price was $207 over invoice.Sticker was $44,9xx.

·
Registered
88 Posts
I put down 18K and did 36 months at 1.9% for a payment of $483.82. Cant beat 1.9...

·
Registered
1,164 Posts
First new car that I've ever paid cash for. I don't plan on having a car payment ever again.

·
Registered
112 Posts
Paid cash. Same with the Beemer.

·
Registered
128 Posts
toasteroven said:
$886

Remember... that's Canadian. 8)
With the dollar very close to the $US the difference is only 5%. The big difference is the dollar value of the vehicles about 20% over price compared to US pricing.

There must be some reason that Canadians in Ontario do not go to Detroit and purchase these vehicles?

·
Registered
65 Posts
Where did you get 1.9% financing from?

I cannot find anything regarding incentives or financing rates for the 2008 Acadia.

·
Registered
395 Posts
I believe the 1.9% was from GM but only for 24 or 36 months.

Try a Credit Union for the best rates. Got mine for 5% for 72 months (Navy Federal Credit Union). I am paying $475/month- with nothing down, all taxes, add ons & fees included. ($29K+ financed)

·
Registered
71 Posts
My wife and I are pre-approved for 4.9% for up to 72 months from our local Credit Union. We are going to put it on a 60 month note. Payments should be reasonable since I sold my $15,000 truck instead of my wife's 99 TL. :-\

·
Registered
36 Posts
Wouldn't this offer better insight if it was broken out even further by lease vs. purchase and months financed (2yr, 3yr, 4yr...)? I guess that's hard to do in these polls.

·
Registered
128 Posts
In Canada the 36 month rates are 1.9%. GM must feel quiltiy charging such high prices in Canada on Lamba's The way to compensate is low financing.

1 - 20 of 49 Posts