GMC Acadia Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The dealer told me that my Acadia was equiped with autosending wipers. Meaning when it started raining they would turn on and wipe faster as it rained harder. I was unable to figure out how this worked or how to activate them. Can anyone tell me were the option would be located in the vehicle? Maybe I really don't have this option. He did make a point to say "Make sure you turn these off when you go through the car wash". Help please!

·
Registered
50 Posts
Haven't read anything about that feature, but my F-150 has speed-sensitive wipers; the faster you drive, the faster they wipe.

·
Registered
1,048 Posts
Boy was your dealer mistaken! We don't have autosensing wipers as an option. If you look in the "missing options" thread, it is one of the choices.

·
Registered
249 Posts
I'm not surprised. I found my product knowledge of the Acadia was often far beyond the dealers' and that surprised and disappointed me.

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks for the input. Yeah before I called the dealership I knew more than the salesman. I hadn't read about auto sensing wiper either so I was a bit surprised when he told me. I wanted to confirm though.

·
Premium Member
3,212 Posts
I have the rainsense wipers on my Silverado, but they are not an option on the Acadia.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts