GMC Acadia Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
395 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have an SLE, so I don't have the DIC and can't change the options for door unlocking.

When I first bought it, the doors would automatically unlock when placing the car in park.

After the first service, they stopped doing this.

I tried to get that feature restored on the second service and was told that it could not be done.

It's seems like if it used to do it and it stopped working, they should be able to turn it back on. Anyone else have this problem?

·
Registered
730 Posts
There was a service bulletin for non-DIC vehicles about this feature. I believe it was posted somewhere in one of the threads. Does this mean your service dept applied it without you knowing about it?

One of my questions at that time was whether the feature ( disable auto unlock) can be reversed should I decide to switch back. I'm not sure if I got the answer. I still have the auto unlock feature.

·
Registered
119 Posts
??? sumthin smells?

if they can program they should be able to set it up anyway that is available on the sle model.

I had mine changed from unlocking in park to nothing in park. I do believe I was told that the options list on the sle didn't offer the driver's door unlock in park or when key removed from ignition. Could have been lied to .

Keep us posted

1 - 3 of 3 Posts