GMC Acadia Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Even though it is 12:15AM I just could not go to bed and break a promise. Here are the pics of the Husky liners in my Acadia. I hope they show up. I did driver, passenger, 2nd row (buckets) and rear cargo. Please note 3rd row is available and you dont have to remove the 3rd row liner when the seat is folded down. I did buy the 3rd row for my Commander and the liner was never walked over because the 3rd row is always folded down on so I passed on it for my Acadia.

I know some are going to ask how do you move the 2nd row buckets with the liner covering the track? As you can see in photo 3 there are 2 sections of the liner that are preforated for you to cut out for that application. If you just want to be able to move your 2nd row bucket forward then you just trim out the 1st section. If you want the seat all the way forward to fold down then you cut out the 2nd section as well. I dont feel that I will need this but if I do I will deal with it later. I bought them from Zigs Auto on the web and the 3 car set was $212.00 delivered, no tax. Nutin like beating my Uncle!!

These are the only sure thing I ever found that containes winter snow and salt water without carpet run off. In the Summer dirt and sand are a breeaze to clean. Just pull them out and spray them with a garden hose. The rear cargo liner is great for hauling messy things like potted flowers and stuff. I have had them in 2 Suburbans and 2 Yukons and they out perform the all honestly.
MA

Attachments

·
Registered
56 Posts
Great Pics!! I've been thinking about the second row floor mats as my two sons are playing football right now and their shoes are really dirty and it's messing up my floor mats. Thanks for the info I think I will be ordering this afternoon.

·
Premium Member
2,875 Posts
mikesacadia said:
I know some are going to ask how do you move the 2nd row buckets with the liner covering the track?  As you can see in photo 3 there are 2 sections of the liner that are preforated for you to cut out for that application.  If you just want to be able to move your 2nd row bucket forward then you just trim out the 1st section.  If you want the seat all the way forward to fold down then you cut out the 2nd section as well.  I dont feel that I will need this but if I do I will deal with it later.  I bought them from Zigs Auto on the web and the 3 car set was $212.00 delivered, no tax.  Nutin like beating my Uncle!!
MA
If you head to Page 3 of this thread, http://www.acadiaforum.net/forum/index.php?topic=2315.40 you will see what I did for the seat sliding and folding issue.

·
Premium Member
2,577 Posts
I love those! However, my third row seat is up more often than it is down. Do you have to remove that entire thing to put the third row up? Or does it bend rather easily? I'm not sure how I'd deal with that... hmmm.

I would almost rather the cargo liner be in two pieces that could be slid together to fit just the cargo space behind the third row, or expanded to fit with the third row down.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Hey Bonk great idea with the Husky's. That is exactly what this forum is for Acadia freaks helps other Acadia, well you know the rest! I would have never thought to make a hindge like you did and leave the piece attached. best I dea I heard of here yet. I didnt even cut mine so I am golden still.

Web Raven you dont have to remove the 3rd seat liner to put the seat up or down as the liner stays on the floor with out seat interference. The cargo liner cant really be in 2 section because it would not hold water or dirt well.

I personally have not seen a 3rd row liner yet as I didnt buy it because I did buy it for my Commander and the 3rd seat was always down so the liner turned out to be a waste. It would be so cool if the 3rd row liner was T shaped so it would protect the carpet between the 2nd row buckets. I would be real shocked if they made it this way but knowing Husky but that would be the ultimate.
MA

·
Premium Member
2,875 Posts
mikesacadia said:
It would be so cool if the 3rd row liner was T shaped so it would protect the carpet between the 2nd row buckets. I would be real shocked if they made it this way but knowing Husky but that would be the ultimate.
MA
The 2nd row husky liner for Capt Chairs covers a majority of that space, And meets up with the 3rd row pretty well. Check out Clave Mans post in the same thread 2nd page http://www.acadiaforum.net/forum/index.php?topic=2315.20

·
Registered
912 Posts
I was talking to somone today about the weathertechs when I ordered my HID lights they told me there opinion is they are the best mats available. After seeing the Husky and the Weather I am inclined to go the Husky route as they cover the dead pedal completley. I do much of my driving out of town with the cruise on so having that covered in the winter to eliminate snow and slush from accumulating behind the mat is a big plus. I wonder who in Canada caries those mats I am going to have to do a little digging.

·
Registered
62 Posts
Acadia cargo mat fits Enclave

We put my Acadia cargo liner in my friend's Enclave and it fit well. About 1/2 inch turn up on the outer back sides but nothing that would bother anything. She ordered one.

·
Registered
46 Posts
I just ordered the front, 2nd row, 3rd row and cargo Husky liners in Black from Autoanything. Total was $286.92. We used to have one of these in the Cargo area of our Suburban and it worked great. Part of me hates to put these into such a nice vehicle, but at least they will keep it nice. I have two little boys and I cringe at the thought of having to dig stuff out of the tracks of the 2nd row buckets.

I may not keep the liners in the front all of the time.... just in the wet months. Of course, I live in the Seattle area, so that is most of the year!

·
Registered
46 Posts
I recieved 4 big boxes yesterday, and in them were my husky liners! I layed them out flat last night so that the creases could get out of them. Today I vacuumed out the Acadia, removed the floor mats and installed the Husky liners. They fit VERY well and I think they are going to help keep me sane since I have 2 boys (4 and 6) who tend to track in lots of dirt and grass. I also had to dig out two crackers from the tracks! I know that I am not going to be able to keep everything out of those tracks, but these Husky liners will help. Since they are black, they blend in nicely with my Black interior. So far, I am happy with them.

·
Registered
45 Posts
Can you tell us how thick these liners are? I want to order some liners, and am considering the Husky liners, however they look pretty thin. How durable and thick are they?
Thanks!!

·
Registered
415 Posts
why not buy the ones directly from gm they are awesome and the fit is nice and perfect! and they have the black gmc logo on them. I even got one for the cargo area and its great! :cheers:

·
Registered
614 Posts
The Husky liners have a nice edge on them to keep dirt & snow in place...each one probably holds at least a 1/2 gallon of liquid. :cheers:

·
Registered
50 Posts
These liners look real nice but it looks like the second row liner doesn't fit evenly with the edge. Is that correct?

·
Registered
359 Posts
The 2nd row appears to have a lip/edge that is somewhat higher than generic mats. This would work well for keeping snow/slush melt at bay even with a driveway incline. But may pose issues for young children getting in/out.

@SLT09_ACADIA: Maybe I could get a look at your GM mats before I pull the trigger on some Husky's. I haven't seen any decent pics of the GM mats for comparison shopping purposes. If you're out in the East end, maybe we could meet up at a Tims? :cheers: We could kill two birds with one stone, I get a look at the GM mats, you get a look/listen/ride in the Outlook for comparison purposes to your bout of issues with your Acadia. Send me a PM if interested.

Regards,
/BTV

·
Registered
35 Posts
We got the Husky Liners for our entire vehicle (Capt second row) about two months ago. Can't say enough to do them justice. The sides of these mats reach further forwards (under the driver and pass seats) than any other mat we could find and the side plates of the mats are the tallest available. We haven't had any dirt splash out of them, even with a three year old crawling around to get in and out of the car. They have dramatically reduced the amount of dirt that gets tracked into our vehicle (since the plastic doesn't pull it off of shoes the way OEM carpeted mats did). Additionally, we have a lot of sand where we live, and they do a great job of keeping it confined in an easy to vaccum setting, without letting it fall into the seat tracks or slip off the side of the mat. Our only dismay was that the cargo mat doesn't come with the same "stay in place studs" that the other mats have on their underside. So, it slips around more than we would like. However, overall we give them an "A" for protecting the vehicle and ease of cleaning.

·
Premium Member
14,870 Posts
1 - 18 of 18 Posts