GMC Acadia Forum banner
1 - 20 of 90 Posts

·
Registered
487 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Why does everyone insist on calling it the Arcadia? Even people that own it are calling it that. So we must be calling the Enclave the Ernclave.

·
Registered
164 Posts
Google Acadia and see what pops up.

Acadia is a National Park in Maine which follows the outdoor naming theme GMC uses: Sierra, Denali, Canyon, Yukon, etc.

·
Registered
263 Posts
coloradoGM said:
Why does everyone insist on calling it the Arcadia? Even people that own it are calling it that. So we must be calling the Enclave the Ernclave.
Maybe these people have thick accent's and they write how they say it. Heck if I tried to spell accent the way it sounds I would spell it....(āk'sěnt')

Either way..we must be good samaritans and help them out. Especially if their promoting our babies, the least we could do is correct their spelling. :cheers:
Let's all just play nice. :violent:

Believe it or not, I keep the dictionary.com open so I don't make a huge blunder. :crazy: Yep thats where I looked up (āk'sěnt') :hyper:

·
Registered
14 Posts
GOOGLE Hits

ACADIA = 5,430,000

ARCADIA= 31,700,000

SEX= 942,000,000
WAR= 1,040,000,000
PEACE= 345,000,000
INTERNET= 3,250,000,000

·
Registered
263 Posts
scotted73 said:

Acadia is a National Park in Maine which follows the outdoor naming theme GMC uses: Sierra, Denali, Canyon, Yukon, etc.
You been reading the old post as well.....cool facts you find while you browsing! Look how smart you are now...not that you weren't smart before..sorry it's all coming out wrong. :eek:hno:

·
Registered
730 Posts
maybe as part of the registration process to join the forum, potential members should be required to write " A C A D I A" a hundred times. ;D ;D
..j/k

·
Registered
263 Posts
Arcticair said:
GOOGLE Hits

ACADIA = 5,430,000

ARCADIA= 31,700,000
Good job looking out Arcticair :clap2: I have been to Arcadia....it's definitely not as cool as the Acadia

·
Registered
263 Posts
coloradoGM said:
N0 NO NO! let's call the Enclave the 'Eclare...sounds yummy-ier :woot:....is that woot smiley new?? I don't remember him

·
Registered
164 Posts
KarolsAcadia said:
scotted73 said:

You been reading the old post as well.....cool facts you find while you browsing! Look how smart you are now...not that you weren't smart before..sorry it's all coming out wrong. :eek:hno:
It took me a extra second to figure out what you were saying. But it makes sense. Sort of like Ellen's humor. ;D

·
Registered
249 Posts
Yeah...funny, even a dealer I was in negotiations with sent me an email saying, "enjoy your Arcadia...". *sigh* ;D

·
Registered
164 Posts
"Arcadia"...must be a pirate thing. Reminds me of a SNL skit.

·
Registered
533 Posts
I have a family member living in Arcadia. Does this exempt me (free get out of jail card) from your punishment & harassment should I accidently type the wrong letters? ;)[/color]

·
Premium Member
2,875 Posts
Maybe ARCADIA, is short for "Are Acadia"???? :-\

·
Premium Member
3,212 Posts
1 - 20 of 90 Posts