GMC Acadia Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
151 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking at making a purchase this week! Do the offers usually update monthly?

Ryan

·
Registered
1,048 Posts
My salesperson said April 3.

·
Registered
32 Posts
:ditto:

·
Registered
212 Posts
oh man, this is what I was afraid of.

I took delivery of my custom ordered Acadia last week. I told my wife, "Hey - maybe we should hide from our salesperson and say we cannot come in to pickup/purchase our Acadia till the following week." My hope was that there would be better incentives / rebates come April. But then my wife and I looked at each other and said.... "NOT". We waited 5 weeks and could stand to wait another week. So needless to say, we took deliver last week (supplier pricing)

·
Registered
151 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Well I guess I can wait another day, surprisingly enough I haven't heard back from my salesperson today. I wonder if she has Mondays off??? I sent her an email last night basically telling her I wanted an Acadia she found for me. SLT-1 Blue, Ebony Leather... I could go on and on...... :). Never spent this much on a car in my life!!!

·
Registered
269 Posts
Rufio said:
.....We waited 5 weeks and could stand to wait another week. So needless to say, we took deliver last week (supplier pricing)
I don't think you will garner much sympathy for missing an April rebate if you only waited 5 weeks for your order. I think that my wife and I are not quite off as bad as some at 8 weeks and 2 days now, with an expected arrival between Friday and a week from Friday. But if the dealership calls today, there is a good chance we would go pick it up tonight-- and da** the April deals!

We had our first dinner alone in 8 weeks (we have a 2y/o) and on the way to the restaurant, we stopped by the local dealership (not the one we ordered from though) and took a look at some of the Acadias. There were about 8 on the lot, so we are hoping at least in our region inventory may be building to a suffient level to have some rebates. We still looked at and discussed a Red AWD about $5k more of stuff than we want-- but we agreed to wait at least till next week to see if ours does come in as the dealer is saying it will.

·
Registered
269 Posts
Actually since the expiration of current deals is April 3rd, it will probably be Friday before there is common knowledge of the new deals. Unless they launch something tonight of course with the National Championship.

If the Buckeyes win, as an alumnus, I should get and extra something don't you think?

·
Registered
151 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I just read that new offers will be released on the 4th. What do you guys think?? Any cash back for the Acadias? I read they sold 11k in March.. vs 5k Outlooks.

·
Registered
164 Posts
I'm expecting my Acadia in the next 2 weeks so yesterday I called GMC Customer Service and asked about any rebates...including Conquest Cash. The lady said the offers went off on the 15th of March. She didn't speak the good English (pun intended) so I guess that is one more job that is being outsourced. Hope she was wrong about the rebates.

·
Registered
1,164 Posts
Autodollars.com is showing nothing on the Acadia as of today other than the 4.9% financing for 36 months. They are, however, showing a $1000 rebate on the Outlook. Looks like GM may be starting to act to balance out the disparity between Acadia and Outlook sales.

Update:

Now when I look again, autodollars.com is also showing $1,000 Conquest on the Acadia, but not on the Outlook. It's still showing a general $1000 rebate on the Outlook.

·
Registered
115 Posts
My dealership just said they are only offering the conquest cash - which is only good for those who have non-GM vehicles :banghead:

I have always owned GM vehicles. I'm not too happy with GM's decision to penalize their loyal customers.

·
Registered
102 Posts
Any chance they might announce something in the month?

·
Registered
164 Posts
Man...I hope you're right about the Conquest Cash. The lady with the red dot on her forehead I talked to yesterday said it had expired the 15th of last month.

·
Registered
9 Posts
I work at a GMC dealership and am waiting on my own Acadia to come in. Here are the current deals for the Acadia good untin July 9th: 4.9%for 36 mo, 5.9% for 48 mo,6.9 % for 60 mo, or 7.9% for 72 mo PLUS 1000 conquest rebate. Hope this helps y'all!

·
Registered
118 Posts
missyschelle said:
I work at a GMC dealership and am waiting on my own Acadia to come in. Here are the current deals for the Acadia good untin July 9th: 4.9%for 36 mo, 5.9% for 48 mo,6.9 % for 60 mo, or 7.9% for 72 mo PLUS 1000 conquest rebate. Hope this helps y'all!
missyschelle, how do we find written proof of the 1000 conquest rebate to take to our dealer as proof? ??? I cannot find anything on the GMC website that indicates the rebate is for the Acadia. Thanks for your help.

janmarie

·
Registered
6 Posts
Our salesman called today to tell us our Acadia was due to arrive in two weeks. He said the Conquest offer would still be available. We also found out we were eligable for supplier pricing through my wife's work. A $1500 windfall!!! Woohoo!!

·
Registered
1,164 Posts
janmarie said:
missyschelle said:
missyschelle, how do we find written proof of the 1000 conquest rebate to take to our dealer as proof? ??? I cannot find anything on the GMC website that indicates the rebate is for the Acadia. Thanks for your help.

janmarie
Does that question mean you think you'll get your Acadia by July 9th :poke: ? Seriously though, is your dealer telling you you can't get Conquest? If so, I would print the information from autodollars.com and ask him why he's trying to take your $1,000.

·
Registered
151 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Got my Acadia today, not Conquest dollars for myself either. GM buyer for life here. There was a time when we got loyalty cash... not anymore I guess.

·
Registered
115 Posts
rme8494 said:
Got my Acadia today, not Conquest dollars for myself either. GM buyer for life here. There was a time when we got loyalty cash... not anymore I guess.
It's so wrong! :angryfire: I want an SLT-1 w/ sunroof, the dealer called me because they found an SLT-2 w/ sunroof that ended up being $1600 more than we wanted to spend. I know it sounds like chump change, but we are set on what we want to pay out of pocket and $1600 more was too much for us, plus the whole conquest cash thing really set me off.

Sorry - I'm just venting! :angryfire:

1 - 20 of 20 Posts