GMC Acadia Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The sole reason we have our Acadia on order and not already in our driveway is we insisted on 2nd row bench seats...our Yukon now has captain's chairs and we were ready to go back to bench. Plus our three kids can all sit in the 2nd row which allows us to keep the third row down for cargo room...

But our dealer said he could not find one single SLT2 with bench anywhere?? Is this really the case?
I did see one with cloth, but not leather.

·
Registered
1,048 Posts
My dealer ordered 5 new Acadias and got them in before we ordered ours. Every single one of them had a bench. We wanted the chairs. Our saleswoman said the guy that orders switches out every order. I wish I had wanted a bench because they had a fully loaded red SLT-2 sitting there. It had ebony leather.

I guess what I'm saying is they are out there, if you want to drive to Houston!

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I knew my dealer was full of it...why he simply won't trade for one, I have no clue... ???

·
Premium Member
894 Posts
Just the opposite her in NY. Majority are captchairs.

Tookforeverto evensee benches come in.

·
Registered
1,048 Posts
If I had known, I could have gotten the red jewel w/ bench from my dealer and you could have gotten the chairs and we could have met in OK and switched ;)

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
mckcab said:
If I had known, I could have gotten the red jewel w/ bench from my dealer and you could have gotten the chairs and we could have met in OK and switched ;)
Rats...timing is everything.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts