GMC Acadia Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I think it is crazy to pay 45.00 for a piece of string so is anyone wanting to sell there cargo net

·
Registered
54 Posts
I was gonna ask for $50.00... ;D

·
Registered
1,703 Posts
I bought mine at the $45 price and it is definitely more than a piece of string. I think it was well worth the cash. Every time I put grocery bags in the back and they are all held in so they don't fall out when I open the hatch, I am happy that I paid the cash.

I can see thought how someone might not want it and would be willing to sell theirs. Good Luck!!!

·
Registered
427 Posts
GAR said:
I bought mine at the $45 price and it is definitely more than a piece of string. I think it was well worth the cash. Every time I put grocery bags in the back and they are all held in so they don't fall out when I open the hatch, I am happy that I paid the cash.

I can see thought how someone might not want it and would be willing to sell theirs. Good Luck!!!
I'm happy with the cargo net, but the shade? Now that thing is pretty useless. :)

·
Registered
1,703 Posts
dmurphy said:
I'm happy with the cargo net, but the shade? Now that thing is pretty useless. :)
I totally agree. That is actually why I did not get the Cargo Package for $90 and just got the net for $45 after getting the car.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts