GMC Acadia Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Super Moderator
22,796 Posts

·
Super Moderator
22,796 Posts
Someone posted a similar picture on one of the Acadia Facebook pages.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Someone posted a similar picture on one of the Acadia Facebook pages.
This may sound hard to believe but, I'm not on social media. I've been waiting for better aftermarket parts for the 07-12 Acadias' I have the black headlights but, really wanted the drl LEDs that "new" cars have. Would love if they made some blacked out taillights to match. I really don't want to take mine apart and ruin then trying it

·
Super Moderator
22,796 Posts
This may sound hard to believe but, I'm not on social media. ...
You're not missing out on much. LOL
... I have the black headlights but, really wanted the drl LEDs that "new" cars have. ...
You could be the 'first kid on the block' to try them out and post results here.
... Would love if they made some blacked out taillights to match. I really don't want to take mine apart and ruin then trying it ...
Many folks vinyl wrap the tail lights they have. That way you don't have to take the tail light out at all. Check your state laws to see if it's allowed.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
All good suggestions. If I could, I'd rather keep the clear lenses on the back and have the insides black but, as I said I don't want to ruin the taillights when I take them apart. Fingers crossed and still going for more love for Acadia aftermarket parts.

·
Super Moderator
22,796 Posts
Reactions: Gmcde3

·
Registered
1,587 Posts
No going quite that far but, I might put a set of running boards on in the future.
Be careful with those running boards. They actually make getting into many vehicles more difficult. That is because they move your body farther from the edge of the seat. As we get older and less mobile/flexible we notice those things.

George

1 - 12 of 12 Posts