GMC Acadia Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,861 Posts
I looked at MANY Acadias while shopping yesterday and didn't see any on the lot that were brown. :-\ They had 2 carbon metallic, 4 red jewel, 4 summit white, 2 deep blue metallic, and a couple liquid silver metallic.

I'll keep my eyes open for one and let you know. :)

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
thanks for the update, much appreciated...I realize its a different color combo but thought it might look nice....

msubleda13

·
Registered
231 Posts
I did see one brown Acadia when I was looking, and it had the red brick interior.

When I was searching inventories, etc, I didn't see any other browns - might be tough to find.

·
Registered
125 Posts
I've had my Medium Brown Metallic w/Ebony Leather Interior for a week and a half now; it's a very nice combo - the black interior picks up the black trim on the exterior.

I thought the black interior would be kind of dark at night, but this Acadia has better interior lighting than my house!

If it wasn't a total mess from the last two days of weather, I'd post a couple pics for you. Maybe later today if I get it washed.

·
Registered
619 Posts
Several of the posters of pics of brown have brown/ebony combo.
http://www.acadiaforum.net/forum/index.php?topic=32.0

I was at a dealership after dark on Friday evening and they had two brown w/ebony on the lot. After not liking the color in the GMC website palate, in person it could be a possibility. I thought it looked great with ebony, but it would have been better in daylight.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
thanks, ill check it out....I wanted to see if the two colors together would make the vehicle too dark and drab looking,....

msubleda13

·
Registered
23 Posts
I have this exact combo and I LOVE it! I was really looking for the ebony interior since it hides dirt soooo well. I wasn't looking for the brown exterior but really liked it...and now that I own it...I wouldn't change a thing. I don't find the combo odd at all. I don't have pics on me...and the ones I did post don't show the interior...but I can try to get some for you. Although, I've been know to be a problem poster when it comes to photographs!

Either way, it's a GREAT combo...you can't go wrong!

·
Registered
1,382 Posts
I thought I saw somebody post in another thread that the headliner and pillars are the titanium color regardless of what seat color you select. Is that the case?

·
Premium Member
822 Posts
loach said:
I thought I saw somebody post in another thread that the headliner and pillars are the titanium color regardless of what seat color you select. Is that the case?
Yup

Kelly

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
thanks for the pics, I was just wondering with that combo how it would look and from what i have seen darn cool///

·
Premium Member
2,259 Posts
I just saw that color combo today up close in a 7-11 parking lot. Looked great!

·
Registered
10 Posts
Ordered my brown SLT w/ platinum leather, towing, parking assist, and cold weather package on January 28th.

Arrived at dealer today. Went by to finalize everything, and run the gauntlet on extended warranty and protection etc.....Pay and pick-up tomorrow!

It looks amazing! Everyone at dealership loved the color combo.....to my relief, it worked out nice....I was kinda scared not having seen platinum on brown. Platinum is warm, not cool, therefore looks good with brown.

I always liked the two tone in the interior better than the monotone.

It's going to be a great weekend!!!!

Good luck to all the other expecting buyers.....WOOOOOOHOOOOOO!

1 - 19 of 19 Posts