GMC Acadia Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
When our car came in we noticed the nets on the back or the front seats are missing. Half of the cars on this dealer's lot have them and the other half do not. I have seen our interior on other Acadias that have them, as well as pictures of them on this site. Why would they be omited on some cars. All that remains is a straight bungee strap. ???

·
Registered
39 Posts
Did you check the compartment all the way in the back?

Kathy

·
Registered
108 Posts
That's really weird! :eek:hno: I wonder if it was A robot malfunction? Honestly your not missing much, I can only fit a very small umbrella and 2 diapers. I love our Acadia but the compartments are not very generous, it's fine with me though less area for the kids to leave their junk behind!
What is the dealership planning to do about it? I think I would just want money back from GM rather than taking seats out for replacement.
I have to add, the backs of my front seats looked like they were splashed with dirty water! It cleaned off no problem but I thought it was odd.
Good luck, Lee

·
Registered
403 Posts
I believe mine was the same "splashed" effect, they wipe down the interior after shipping, probably didn't use a very clean rag. I had to rewipe mine all down when I got it home. ::)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts