GMC Acadia Forum banner

Anyone know the name or part # for this chrome piece, 2015 gmc Denali AWD. Bonus point if you post a link to purchase it! 馃槀

412 Views 3 Replies 4 Participants Last post by  Bee Tee
1 - 4 of 4 Posts
It's just called "door molding." These links from GM Parts Direct say "primed" which means it needs to be painted. Don't know if a dealer can get them pre-painted. The diagram is not clear as to whether the first item is just the chrome component.

  • Like
Reactions: 1
Where can he cash in his bonus points?
Front and rear door moldings, vehicle year and trim level would help narrow down the part number. You should be able to find them in chrome.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts