GMC Acadia Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
360 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
??? ???

Near Bowling Green, KY here...anyone else?

·
Registered
360 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Through Bowling Green?

If so, please stop by the Corvette Museum and say hello!

Adam Boca

·
Registered
364 Posts
Adam,

You work at the Corvette Museum?

I was there in April and Aug (straight from Carlisle) last year--taking friends who'd never been. I've been going to Bowling Green since Summer 1989--love the Corvette (now XLR too) factory, and expecially the museum. Owned 3 Vettes and will likely get another next year.

002 Chuck

·
Registered
307 Posts
I've been to the Corvette museum with my ex-boyfriend a few years ago. We were on our way back to Atlanta after visiting his sister in Lexington. Cool place - I really enjoyed seeing the concept cars! Some of those were very cool!

·
Registered
360 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
002 said:
Adam,

I was there in April and Aug (straight from Carlisle) last year--taking friends who'd never been. I've been going to Bowling Green since Summer 1989--love the Corvette (now XLR too) factory, and expecially the museum. Owned 3 Vettes and will likely get another next year.

002 Chuck
Awesome Chuck! Next time you are in please ask to see me...I am stuck back in the offices...

I look forward to meeting you.

Adam Boca

·
Registered
360 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
GaGirl said:
I've been to the Corvette museum with my ex-boyfriend a few years ago. We were on our way back to Atlanta after visiting his sister in Lexington. Cool place - I really enjoyed seeing the concept cars! Some of those were very cool!
Very cool! Same as above, next time you are here make a point to say hello!

Adam

·
Registered
364 Posts
Adam Boca said:
002 said:
Adam,

002 Chuck
I sure will--I'm sure I'll get there again!

002 Chuck

Awesome Chuck! Next time you are in please ask to see me...I am stuck back in the offices...

I look forward to meeting you.

Adam Boca

·
Registered
83 Posts
Adam Boca said:
Through Bowling Green?

If so, please stop by the Corvette Museum and say hello!

Adam Boca
Unfortunately, it will probably be too late when we pass through (on our way to Spring Break - FINALLY!!). So glad the Acadia came in just in time for our trip (and I even got my 500 "break-in" under my belt)!!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts