GMC Acadia Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm looking at a used 2008 Acadia and was just trying to get as much information as possible on the vehicle. I did a Carfax and it comes back as a Corporate Lease.

VIN: 1GKEV23728J197002

May thanks!
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
3,374 Posts
Welcome to the forum. I believe GeoHawk can do this, perhaps you could send him a private message.
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
3,212 Posts
VIN  1GKEV23728J197002  
VEHICLE BUILD  

Merchandising Model :  TV14526 -2008 ACADIA SLT AWD  
Gross Vehicle Weight Rating :  2932 kg (6465 lb)  Order Number :  N22697  
Build Date :  11/15/2007  Build Plant :  18J26  
GMVIS is not the definitive source of GM Vehicle RPO information and is intended for service reference only. Should there be any questions about the vehicle's original build or RPO information please refer to the original vehicle invoice or window sticker.  
OPTION CODES  
ABB - SEVEN PASSENGER SEATING WITH 2ND ROW 40/40 CAPTAIN CHAIRS  
AG1 - 6-WAY POWER DRIVER'S SEAT  
AG2 - 2-WAY POWER PASSENGER SEAT  
AL0 - SENSOR INDICATOR, INFLATABLE RESTRAINT
AP3 - REMOTE VEHICLE START  
AQ4 - REAR SEATS
ARN - SEAT REAR 3RD ROW 60/40 BENCH
AR9 - DELUXE FRONT BUCKET SEATS
AT8 - RESTRAINT PROVISION CHILD RR SEAT
AXP - MPV VIN INDENTIFICATION
AY0 - DUAL FRONTAL AIRBAGS, HEAD CURTAIN SIDE AIRBAGS
A2F - FLEET PROCESSING CODE  
BS1 - INSULATION ACOUSTIC PACKAGE
BTP - CONTROL INTERIM CHANGE, NON-HYDROCARBON ABSORBER
B37 - FRONT AND REAR FLOOR MATS  
B8V -
B86 - BODY COLORED OUTSIDE MOLDINGS
CJ2 - AUTO DUAL ZONE CLIMATE CONTROL  
C3U - TWO PANEL SUNROOF WITH POWER SLIDING FRONT AND FIXED REAR  
C98 - AIR BAG, PASS SENSING SYSTEM
DCP - ONSTAR DIRECTIONS & CONNECTIONS 1 YR FACTORY PACKAGE
DD7 - ELECTROCHROMIC ISRV MIRROR WITH COMPASS  
DLT - LANSING DELTA PLANT
DS3 - Mirror Outside - Left and Right, Remote Control, Electric, Heated, Manual Folding, Turn Signal Indicator, Color
D7E - TRAY LOAD FLOOR, STORAGE
E69 - Door Rear - Liftgate, Manual
FE2 - FIRM RIDE & HANDLING SUSPENSION  
FE9 - FEDERAL CERTIFICATION EMISSION  
FLT - FLEET IDENTIFICATION  GW5  
GZW - GVW RATING, 6459 lbs. (2930 kg)
IP2 - TRIM INTERIOR  
JJD - I/P SUBASSEMBLY NOT INSTALLED
JJJ - SUSPENSION
JJK - SUSPENSION
JJP - SUSPENSION
JJS - CONSOLE FRT FLR NOT INSTALLED
JL9 - BRAKES - ANTI-LOCK  
KA1 - HEATED FRONT SEATS  
KV1 - REAR 110V OUTLET  
KW7 - GENERATOR 170 AMP
K34 - CRUISE CONTROL  
LY7 - 3.6L DOHC V6 VVT ENGINE  
MH6 - 6-SPEED AUTOMATIC TRANSMISSION  
NEA - DUAL EXHAUST W/ CHROME TIPS
NP5 - STEERING WHEEL-LEATHER WRAPPED  
NT7 - FEDERAL EMISSION SYSTEM  
NV7 - STEERING - SPEED SENSITIVE  
NW9 - TRACTION CONTROL SYSTEM  
N37 - TILT/TELESCOPIC STEERING WHEEL  
P64 - 19" MACHINED FINISH ALUMINUM WHEELS & P255/60R-19" TIRES  
QCW - P255/60R-19" ALL SEASON TIRES  
R6F - COLD WEATHER PACKAGE * REMOTE VEHICLE START * HEATED WINDSHIELD WASHER FLUID SYSTEM  
R6P - PREMIUM PAINT  
R7W - MANDATORY VK3  
R8L - DELAYED DELIVERY CODE  
R9B - FLEET BUYBACK PROGRAM  
T43 - SPOILER - REAR DECK LID  
T61 - DAYTIME RUNNING LAMPS  
T82 - TWILIGHT SENTINEL  
T96 - FRONT FOG LAMPS  
UA1 - HEAVY DUTY BATTERY  
UD7 - REAR PARKING ASSIST  
UE1 - ONSTAR TURN-BY-TURN NAVIGATION  
UG1 - UNIVERSAL HOME REMOTE  
UH9 - INSTRUMENT PANEL W/ ENHANCEMENTS
UJ2 - INDICATOR, OIL LIFE
UJ6 - TIRE PRESSURE MONITORING SYSTEM
UK3 - STEERING WHEEL AUDIO CONTROLS  
UK6 - REAR AUDIO CONTROLS (2ND ROW)  
UQA - BOSE SPEAKERS W/ SUB-WOOFER
US9 - 6-DISC CD CHANGER  
UUD - XM ANTENNA
U05 - HORN, DUAL
U19 - KILO SPEEDOMETER  
U2K - XM RADIO - INCL. 1ST 3 MONTHS  
VD9 - FASCIA FRT & RR, BODY COLOR
VK3 - FRONT LICENSE PLATE BRACKET  
VOC- GRILLE RADIATOR, MESH TYPE
VT7 - OWNERS MANUAL ENGLISH
VXS - COMPLETE VEHICLE LABLE
V2P - BRUSHED ALUMINUM ROOF RAILS  
V73 - STATEMENT OF VEHICLE CERT.-U.S. /CANADA  
XA7 - HEATED W/S WASHER FLUID SYSTEM  
YD5 - REAR SPRING BASE EQUIPMENT  
YD6 - REAR SPRING BASE EQUIPMENT  
Y91 - SLT1 PACKAGE  
Z49 - CANADIAN BASE EQUIPMENT  
Z88 - GMC TRUCK NAMEPLATE
1SB - PREFERRED EQUIPMENT GROUP  
19I  
192 - EBONY  
58U - CARBON BLACK METALLIC  
7AB - FRT SUSPENSION
8UM - RR SUSPENSION
9UM - RR SUSPENSION

CLAIM HISTORY  
R.O Date  R.O Number  Type     Labor Operation                                                           Odometer Reading  
02/13/2008  222864      #         B1788 - WINDSHIELD WIPER TRANSMISSION REPLACEMENT  8993    kilometres  
11/15/2007  A97002      I          Z7000 - PRE-DELIVERY INSPECTION - BASE TIME  0    kilometres  

REQUIRED FIELD ACTIONS
Type Number Description Posted Date Status
RC 08091 WINDSHIELD WIPERS MAY BECOME INOPERATIVE UNDER HEAVY SNOW AND ICE LOADS 10/06/2008 Open

SERVICE INFORMATIONAL ITEMS
Vehicle Has No Current Record Of Outstanding Service Information
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
3,212 Posts
Blue_2009_SLT2 said:
Welcome to the forum. I believe GeoHawk can do this, perhaps you could send him a private message.
;D If someone wants to keep their VIN private, I'll do it by PM. It's really no big deal to post a VIN number though, heck all you have to do is go up to a car and look at the dash to see it.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
250 Posts
GeoHawk said:
Blue_2009_SLT2 said:
Welcome to the forum. I believe GeoHawk can do this, perhaps you could send him a private message.
;D If someone wants to keep their VIN private, I'll do it by PM. It's really no big deal to post a VIN number though, heck all you have to do is go up to a car and look at the dash to see it.
you're awesome :thumb:
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
2,874 Posts
You know it's a real shame that you can't get help on this forum :sosad: :eek:hno:

I really wish people could be more friendly and help others out, no reason to be so hostile here. Why is this forum so agressive and rude...

GEEZ maybe I should leave.
.....................................
.....................................
.....................................
.....................................
.....................................
.....................................
.....................................
.....................................








SARCASM FOLKS!!! :clap: :clap:
Very nice work GEO, once again you amaze us :thumb: [/color]
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
3,212 Posts
Oops, forgot to included open recall items (wiper arm recall) ... :cheers:
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
2,874 Posts
GeoHawk said:
Oops, forgot to included open recall items (wiper arm recall) ... :cheers:
Funny you mention that. Is that now showing in the system? So when I take mine, and my parents Acadia's to the shop tomorrow, the wiper arm will show as an available repair? Doesn't mean they will have the part, but it will show in the system?
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
3,212 Posts
bonk1313 said:
GeoHawk said:
Oops, forgot to included open recall items (wiper arm recall) ... :cheers:
Funny you mention that. Is that now showing in the system? So when I take mine, and my parents Acadia's to the shop tomorrow, the wiper arm will show as an available repair? Doesn't mean they will have the part, but it will show in the system?
I don't think so since, IIRC, yours isn't registered in one of the states where it is offically a "recall". You will likely have to take the letter that you will be getting from GM to the dealer. Or better yet, bring up this "customer advisory" number: #08248: Customer Advisory - Windshield Wipers May Become Inoperative Under Heavy Snow and Ice Loads - (Oct 6, 2008)
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
2,874 Posts
GeoHawk said:
bonk1313 said:
GeoHawk said:
Oops, forgot to included open recall items (wiper arm recall) ... :cheers:
Funny you mention that. Is that now showing in the system? So when I take mine, and my parents Acadia's to the shop tomorrow, the wiper arm will show as an available repair? Doesn't mean they will have the part, but it will show in the system?
I don't think so since, IIRC, yours isn't registered in one of the states where it is offically a "recall". You will likely have to take the letter that you will be getting from GM to the dealer. Or better yet, bring up this "customer advisory" number: #08248: Customer Advisory - Windshield Wipers May Become Inoperative Under Heavy Snow and Ice Loads - (Oct 6, 2008)
That is what I tought, Thanks.. So will they be able to access that advisory now at the service department?
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
3,374 Posts
I'm pretty sure this sets some sort of record for an answer:
Original post: 01:45:14 PM
My reply re: Geo: 02:01:12 PM
Geo's reply w/ answer: 02:02:17 PM (had to be typing at the same time LOL)

Total time, question post to answer: 00:17:03
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
3,212 Posts
bonk1313 said:
That is what I tought, Thanks.. So will they be able to access that advisory now at the service department?
They should. In the 2008 Acadia section of GMSI (GM's service information database), I just entered the search phrase "wiper arm" and it pulled up 4 bulletins, with 2 of them regarding this situation (1 for the recalled Acadias and 1 for the non-recalled Acadias). A service dept would have some serious issues if they can't find this document.
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
3,212 Posts
Blue_2009_SLT2 said:
I'm pretty sure this sets some sort of record for an answer:
Original post: 01:45:14 PM
My reply re: Geo: 02:01:12 PM
Geo's reply w/ answer: 02:02:17 PM (had to be typing at the same time LOL)

Total time, question post to answer: 00:17:03
LOL, yeah when I hit the "post" button, it gave me the warning that someone had already replied.  I thought, "****, someone beat me to it."  ;D
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4 Posts
;D If someone wants to keep their VIN private, I'll do it by PM. It's really no big deal to post a VIN number though, heck all you have to do is go up to a car and look at the dash to see it.
Could you look up this vin for me please? 1GKLRMED3aj111955
 

·
Super Moderator
Joined
·
20,566 Posts
Could you look up this vin for me please? 1GKLRMED3aj111955
That member is gone. I'm not aware of anyone on the forum now who has GMVIS access.
 
1 - 16 of 16 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top