·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yeah I figured it might be awhile before the goddies come out

·
Registered
794 Posts
If you look at my subject - "Ram Air Induction? hardly"- on page 2 of the general discussion. We seriously need some kind of an air kit.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
No I have not I'll have a look thanks

·
Registered
523 Posts
This is the answer I got from Airaid, hopefully he will get back to me after talking to R&D.

"Thank you for your inquiry. I have not herd of anything in the works yet for the Acadia. I will place a request into our R&D department for you. Thanks

Ryan
Airaid Filter Company
800-498-6951"

·
Registered
5 Posts
I also got the same answer from K&N. Its in the works. You can give them your e-mail and then they will e-mail you when they have the air filter available. I did this on Feb 16 when I picked up my Acadia. So far I have not heard from them.

·
Registered
794 Posts
Maybe, if a bunch of us start emailing them, they will see the need to speed things up?

·
Registered
200 Posts
I just checked with AMSOIL. They don't have anything yet...but the do have a section built specifically for the Acadia!

·
Registered
200 Posts
Does anyone know if the air filter for the Acadia is the same as the air filter for the Caddy CTS? Same engine...maybe same filter which means there may be an aftermarket there?

Example...K and N offers a CAI for the 2006 CTS. (part no 63-3042)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts