GMC Acadia Forum banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Super Moderator
21,716 Posts
Just the wind deflectors over the front and rear side-windows! (piece of cake to install!) :thumb:

·
Registered
27 Posts
nothing fancy, just some front mud flaps to keep the rock chips down to a min on the gravel roads. I put on the molded hard plastic ones. I quite like them but when both my front struts went there were a couple of frost heaves in the the roads here and the flaps would scrape the pavement due to the extremely soft suspension.

·
Registered
3,265 Posts
Hood deflector, Vent shades all four windows, Sunroof Weather deflector, Cross rails, (Westin) Assist steps with lights, Molded/Contoured splash guards, P.A.L. for ipod, PMP cable, Cargo tray, Cargo net, Cargo Security shade, Two-way remote start

·
Registered
540 Posts
Installed the GM molded mudflaps and assist steps.

Bobby

·
Registered
125 Posts
Added the RV022 19" chrome wheels, Advanced two-way remote, GM crossbars, The GM Thule, and all-weather mats.

·
Registered
47 Posts
installed hood deflector and Sunroof deflector. The sunroof deflector was more for the fact that the factory deflactor that pops up when sunroof is open would really flap around at highway speeds(kind of flimsy)

·
Registered
264 Posts
Just the assist steps or running boards. They were a breeze to install only spent about 20 minutes per side. :)

·
Super Moderator
21,716 Posts
Oh yeah I forgot, I also installed a $2.49 ashtray in one of the forward cup holders. FREAKIN' LIBERALS won't even let you get a factory-equipped ashtray or lighter!

·
Premium Member
14,870 Posts
speleos said:
Oh yeah I forgot, I also installed a $2.49 ashtray in one of the forward cup holders. FREAKIN' LIBERALS won't even let you get a factory-equipped ashtray or lighter!
:jaw: you smoke inside your Acadia? :sosad:

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Hey folks,

Just to clarify, are all of these accessoires actual "GM" brand accessories?

The reason I ask ... I'm a writer for GMC The Magazine and we're doing a story on how GM Accessories complement GMC owners' lifestyles.

Also, would any of you be willing to be quoted in the article? If so, I'll get back with you soon to get your e-mail address etc., so I can obtain your name/city, etc.

Thanks!
Steve

·
Registered
635 Posts
Sunroof deflector and cargo net (both were originaly on my Outlook and I transferred them to the Acadia. Funny, the Outlook came with the cargo net, the Acadia didn't.

·
Premium Member
14,870 Posts
I just added 2 new wireless headphones; does that count?

·
Registered
101 Posts
Our bling is right out of the GMC accessories catalog.

RV019 chrome 19" wheels, chrome assist steps, moulded splash guards, complete all-weather mats.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Is there somewhere online that you can look at the Acadia accessories with prices?

·
Registered
3,265 Posts

·
Super Moderator
21,716 Posts
speleos said:
... I also installed a $2.49 ashtray ...
SteveK364 said:
Just to clarify, are all of these accessoires actual "GM" brand accessories?
Thanks!
Steve
This is nearly the same as one GM will sell to you fo $24.95 (or so)!! Does that count as anything for the write-up? ;D

·
Super Moderator
21,716 Posts
jsimms said:
:jaw: you smoke inside your Acadia? :sosad:
You're darned Skippy, I do! I fart in it as well!! :angel:

1 - 20 of 34 Posts