GMC Acadia Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just picked up our 2009 slt awd white diamond Acadia. Will be towing covered snowmobile trailer and the police in Ontario are ticketing people when they are unable to see past the trailer with regular mirrors. Has anybody found extendable mirrors

·
Registered
428 Posts
Just curious about something, how wide is your trailer? I pull my bass boat behind the Acadia and have no problem seeing past the trailer. There are several types of clip on style mirrors that should get the job done and you can take them off when not pulling the trailer.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I bought a set off clip on mirrors today. The covered trailers are 102 in wide. I haven't hooked up the trailer to it yet as there is only 120 miles on it so far. Even guys with full size pickups need extendable mirrors as well.

·
Registered
428 Posts
The only time I have found that I needed extended mirrors pulling anything is when I pull a travel trailer with my Silverado. Most normal low-boy or flat bed style trailers arent wide enough to need the extended mirror.

·
Registered
7 Posts
They should have the clip on extended mirrors at Canadian Tire.

·
Registered
3 Posts
I am looking for some extendable mirrors for my 2007 Acadia. Is there any one brand/type better than others? I have been looking at the Universal Mirror by CIPA. Not sure how this would work out.
Other one considered Dual XLR mirror.
www.rvwholesalers.com carry both mirrors. Any others that people have had luck with?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts