GMC Acadia Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
131 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Curious to see a few pics of Quicksilver and if there is any difference (darker/lighter) from the prior Liquid Silver. They appear to be the same.

·
Registered
7 Posts
I have 2012 Acadia in Quicksilver, and my sister has a 2010 Terrain in Liquid Silver, truly the difference is slight. Her Terrain is maybe a shade darker at best.

·
Premium Member
3,212 Posts
Yeah, Quicksilver is a little bit lighter than Liquid Silver was.

·
Premium Member
14,870 Posts
IIRC, Liquid Silver was an 07/08 color and then the change to Quicksilver happened with the 09's?

·
Registered
4,567 Posts
I currently have the quicksilver and love it. I had summit white on the last Acadia, and it only looked good when clean... horrible when dirty (which is 99% of the time in Ontario)

I miss the medium brown metallic... it is my favorite color.

·
Registered
88 Posts
Nvr2loud said:
I currently have the quicksilver and love it. I had summit white on the last Acadia, and it only looked good when clean... horrible when dirty (which is 99% of the time in Ontario)

I miss the medium brown metallic... it is my favorite color.
My wife and I almost got the "medium brown metallic", but my youngest son saw it and called it "poo poo brown". So, we went with the Quicksilver instead ;D

·
Premium Member
14,870 Posts
Kingsfr said:
My wife and I almost got the "medium brown metallic", but my youngest son saw it and called it "poo poo brown". So, we went with the Quicksilver instead ;D
He wouldn't be the first one to call it that :-X

·
Registered
689 Posts
Kingsfr said:
Sounds like the color of my old Honda. I think that color was call "cappuccino brown". Plus it had a brown interior to match! Gotta love the early 90's.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts