GMC Acadia Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone think that a July 4th offer may pop up? I'm wondering if I should go ahead with an 08 or wait a few weeks and see.

·
Registered
73 Posts
I'm wondering the same thing myself. I've tried working with several dealers within a 300 mile radius of where I live and no one wants to deal because the specific Acadia I'm looking for is an SLT-1 with the only option of DVD in white or silver. I've found 2 within a 500 mile radius, but the best offer I've had is $1000 over invoice. Some are just offering $500 off list, essentially the $500 rebate! I'm just going to wait for an 09 or see if any July incentives come out. I'd hate to buy a new 08 halfway thru the year for possibly the same price as an 09 with the new engine setup. I realize there may not be any rebates, but $500 isn't that big of deal anyways. Can anyone provide me some dealerships that offer some deals? I live in Western Kansas is the problem.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Plenty of GMC dealers in NC KS and southern NE, where we recently came back from. Saw virtually no Enclaves, but there were some Acadias in dealer lots, mainly gold mist.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Just my 2 cents and I could be dead wrong... I read somewhere long ago that it is best to purchase at the end of a quarter since dealers pay taxes on inventory at the end of each quarter. Given that July is the first month of the 3rd quarter, I'm not sure how much of a deal you can expect just because it is July 4th.

·
Registered
18 Posts
When they run the 4th of July incentives they usually do it the weekend prior and weekend after the 4th. So technically you can still buy an Acadia in the third quarter. I plan on going in June 30th at about 6 pm. It's always best to go the end of the day on the last day of the month!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts