GMC Acadia Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi there,

I work for GMC The Magazine. For the upcoming Summer issue, we would like to include a few comments from the owner of a newer (2017 - 2020) Acadia on what you like about your vehicle, your favorite features, etc. Just one or two sentences is all we need. We would also like to include a photo of you standing next to your SUV. Since this will be for our Summer issue, we would prefer someone who lives in a warmer climate, as we don't want any snow appearing in the photo. We can send you some free copies of the magazine as well.

If interested, please send me a private message and we can go from there.

Thanks!

·
Registered
1,368 Posts
Hello Steve . . . too bad you need someone in the picture. Yes, is winter.
But here is our 2019 SLT-1 in Smokey Quartz that we l-o-v-e !

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hi Jay, nice looking ride! Yes, too bad no one is standing next to it. I'm glad you're enjoying your Acadia!

Cheers,
Steve

·
Registered
1,368 Posts
Cut and paste someone in? LOL

Thanks! We are enjoying it and look forward to our annual drive to Florida at the end of March.

·
Registered
18 Posts
I’m not happy with a few things that my old 2008 had?. Like drivers seat not going to my position when I use my fob. It stays in my wife’s position until I push start when I get in, which is impossible! So now I have winter winds blowing up my $&@ until I can get in! Who came up with that bright idea, among a couple others.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts