GMC Acadia Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am going to order the cargo net...I opened my Acadia today and my groceries came out! Before I order is there any other must haves from the site? Anyone get the cargo mats? Thanks
Barbara

·
Registered
1,703 Posts
kellibelli said:
I am going to order the cargo net...I opened my Acadia today and my groceries came out! Before I order is there any other must haves from the site? Anyone get the cargo mats? Thanks
Barbara
I read this and it reminded me of yesterday when getting groceries. I had not really thought about a net. But once I saw your post, I immediately ordered a net for our Acadia. Thanks.

·
Registered
403 Posts
Cargo mat...the milk won't sink in when it falls over! :sosad:

·
Registered
339 Posts
I have the GMC cargo mat that covers the 3rd row when folded and cargo area. I think it looks sharp and will do a good job keeping things clean. Also on the fewer occasions when we are using the 3rd row as a seat, if folds up pretty neatly and just covers behind the 3rd row. I also went for the GMC all weather mats for the driver and passenger. I avoided the 2nd/3rd row GMC floor mats as from the pics and what I've read, they don't cover very well. But I love the front and cargo mats I have. IMO, they look sharp and do a good job.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thank you....well instead of spending $30 ish I just spent $200 ish!!!!
Ordered the net, cargo mat, and mats for 1st and 2nd row!!

Thank you for the replies.....
Barbara
ps I still love love love my acadia after 7 months!!!

·
Registered
130 Posts
The cargo mat is great. I just took my lawnmower into the shop this weekend. It fit perfectly, and with the mat, I didn't have to worry about any
mud from pushing it out of the shed and into the drive. My net has been folded up in the storage bin in the back - I guess I better get it out. I would recommend the 3rd row of all weather mats. They are exactly the same as the carpet mats. It is the 2nd row of mats that is a little skimpy. Mainly, because it doesn't cover the center aisle, due to not having the center console. That can be fixed easy enough with the numerous other options for 2nd row. I use the hexomats for my 2nd row, with the GM all weather ones on top.

·
Registered
11 Posts
I would like to know about the cargo mat that will fold up and also the net. How do I locate this GMC Accessory Store?? Is it at the GMC site?? I must be missing it. thanks!

:help:

·
Registered
166 Posts
Ah crap! After reading this thread, coming to the sad realization that the good ol' days are gone. When I bought my last vehicle (Tahoe) the cargo mat was included. Bummer that they make us pay for it now. It should be included with the Cargo Pkg, IMO.

Speaking of accessories, do we have any updates on the PAL? Any chance we'll get it for the '08?

·
Registered
1,703 Posts
kanderna said:
Ah crap! After reading this thread, coming to the sad realization that the good ol' days are gone. When I bought my last vehicle (Tahoe) the cargo mat was included. Bummer that they make us pay for it now. It should be included with the Cargo Pkg, IMO.

Speaking of accessories, do we have any updates on the PAL? Any chance we'll get it for the '08?
I think it is part of the Cargo Pkg. According to http://www.gmc.com/acadia/acadia/specsInterior.jsp the "Cargo Package, includes (RYJ) rear cargo shade and (AP9) rear cargo net".

·
Registered
130 Posts
No, it doesn't come with the mat. I got the cargo package, and my net and shade are still in their bags in the back. I had to order in the cargo mat myself.

·
Registered
148 Posts
ya I have the cargo package and the mat is not part of it. Instead you get the shade which I have yet to even use or consider using or understand why one would even use it.

·
Registered
166 Posts
gnarboots11 said:
ya I have the cargo package and the mat is not part of it. Instead you get the shade which I have yet to even use or consider using or understand why one would even use it.
I actually like the shade. Helps cover that stuff in the back. Granted, people still know there is something under there, but they don't exactly know what. Looks like it's fabric though. Like my leather (or pleather, at least) one.

The net I have never used.

·
Registered
381 Posts
Cargo tray is cheap plastic. My dealer had one. I laughed. I'm surprised that GMC doesn't have a form fitted - treated carpet - cargo mat for any of their lambda's. I've had one in my Expedition for seven years, dogs, plants, lawn equipment, gardening/landscape bricks... It still looks good - AND - matches the interior. Rubber all weather or plastic tray only options? Very disappointed.

·
Registered
166 Posts
Jake_99 said:
Cargo tray is cheap plastic. My dealer had one. I laughed. I'm surprised that GMC doesn't have a form fitted - treated carpet - cargo mat for any of their lambda's. I've had one in my Expedition for seven years, dogs, plants, lawn equipment, gardening/landscape bricks... It still looks good - AND - matches the interior. Rubber all weather or plastic tray only options? Very disappointed.
Agreed. The mat that came with the Tahoe is a perfect fit, matches the interior on one side for a "nice" look, and is rubber on the other for rugged use. I love it.

·
Registered
8 Posts
My husband wanted to order the cargo mats. It seemed a little pricey. But, he rigged up some mats with something he bought & it was a lot of work, but looks great and does the job. Only cost us around $25.00. But if you want to put the money into it, the cargo mats are a must have

1 - 17 of 17 Posts