GMC Acadia Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone have any current information on what the conquest cash is? Everything that I find shows expiration date of today. Am scheduled to pick up my Acadia on December 1 and /i am hopeful the the $500 conquest cash is still available and/or wishful that it might be more.....

·
Registered
69 Posts
Great question! I'm wondering the same thing although I don't know if my Acadia will be delivered in December or January.

Maybe GM will come out with an even better incentive? We can hope anyway! ;D

·
Registered
71 Posts
From what I was told is the Conquest was getting you out of a non GM vehicle into a GM vehicle.

·
Registered
339 Posts
According to www.autodollars.com, it looks like the conquest cash has been extended to 1/2/08 at the same levels as before. $1000 for 07s and $500 for 08s.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Noob here, first post...what a great forum...

Conquest cash is for buyers not currently driving a GMC product. I don't think you have to trade your non-GMC vehicle, though. We are currently in the ordering/pricing process. We went to a dealer, immediately sensed we were getting jerked around, so now I am doing everything based on quote requests from cars.com and I have two local dealers working on my spec-ordered vehicle.

·
Registered
24 Posts
I received (via snail mail) an interesting offer (it was called a 'private' invitation) direct from GM that would pay up to $2500 to get me out of my current lease (a 2005 Lincoln Navigator). I could use the cash to either payoff the remaining balance of the payments due or use it as a down payment on a GM vehicle of my choosing.

·
Registered
8 Posts
dragonjo8 said:
I received (via snail mail) an interesting offer (it was called a 'private' invitation) direct from GM that would pay up to $2500 to get me out of my current lease (a 2005 Lincoln Navigator). I could use the cash to either payoff the remaining balance of the payments due or use it as a down payment on a GM vehicle of my choosing.
Sounds like a good deal. Where are you located?

·
Registered
24 Posts
Devius said:
dragonjo8 said:
Sounds like a good deal. Where are you located?
So. California

·
Registered
681 Posts
dragonjo8 said:
I used the same deal to get into my Acadia last March, I had an Acura MDX. They will pay off the remaining balace of your lease up to $2500, you do have to supply them with information as to how much you owe on your current lease, so it is not like getting the full $2500. I lucked out as I had 5 months remaining and it totaled up to right below $2500 so I got most of the money to get out of the Acura early (on a plus side you can continue to drive your other lease to the end of the agreement, you do not have to turn in right away, it is just paid off -. on the negative side you do have to pay insurance on it if you do not turn it in early).

·
Registered
24 Posts
johnway said:
dragonjo8 said:
I used the same deal to get into my Acadia last March, I had an Acura MDX. They will pay off the remaining balace of your lease up to $2500, you do have to supply them with information as to how much you owe on your current lease, so it is not like getting the full $2500. I lucked out as I had 5 months remaining and it totaled up to right below $2500 so I got most of the money to get out of the Acura early (on a plus side you can continue to drive your other lease to the end of the agreement, you do not have to turn in right away, it is just paid off -. on the negative side you do have to pay insurance on it if you do not turn it in early).
Agreed. The Navigator goes back this Thursday.

·
Registered
812 Posts
Conquest cash is no more on 3 dealership that ive tried. :(

·
Registered
339 Posts
SioXie said:
Conquest cash is no more on 3 dealership that ive tried. :(
That is interesting since autodollars.com is still reporting it is currently set to expire on Jan 2nd. Who knows if it will be extended beyond that, but it should still be available for now.

·
Registered
812 Posts
for the 07 models they still offer the Conquest rebates but not for the 08 (one dealer even went to the extent of saying '...never heard of such a thing...") only one dealer out of the 3 i visited stated that when my order arrives its only then that they will apply the rebates if its still available, what he meant for me is any orders arriving past Jan. 2 is a no go.... :eek:hno:

i hope its all boils down to the dealership, im still trying to find one thats offering it....

·
Registered
339 Posts
I can't believe a dealer would say they've never heard of such a thing. I would steer clear of them as they are either ignorant or completely dishonest.

When I ordered mine, my dealer also said that they can only apply any rebates that are available at the time of delivery. So we negotiated a price when I ordered it and then any rebates or additional incentives that were available at time of delivery would be applied to the price and discounted off of the negotiated price.

·
Registered
812 Posts
Kloogee said:
I can't believe a dealer would say they've never heard of such a thing. I would steer clear of them as they are either ignorant or completely dishonest.
they were playing too much mind games i end up walking as soon as the manager said it when the sales man ask for a clarification. And we were just halfway discussing the price with options.... :angryfire:

1 - 15 of 15 Posts