GMC Acadia Forum banner
41 - 49 of 49 Posts

· Registered
912 Posts
capecodacadia said:
Dude, lose the dumb azz big pic in your sig eh?
Use it on the donorcycle forums...
No that is ok it looks good and my Acadia pulls it around to all the tracks I frequent lol.

· Registered
420 Posts
capecodacadia said:
Dude, lose the dumb azz big pic in your sig eh?
Use it on the donorcycle forums...
If you use Chrome or Firefox, just use AdBlock Plus and add his photobucket account to the block list. :)

· Registered
9 Posts
First introduction here. From Southern Niagara Peninsula. Have 7 GM trucks in the fleet for our business, and wife has an '03 Montana van.

We've got another use for the van in the business, so we've committed to a '14 Acadia SLT-2 to replace her van. Should get it next week. Not sure what I'd like to add to make it our own, but thinking about some side steps/boards for the kids (4 of them) getting in and out. Also, want to get it under-oiled ASAP, as the Niagara Region loves to spread salt. And got to do some mats to protect the interior.

Looking forward to this one - work trucks come and go, they get used right away and don't stay new forever. But this is the first new vehicle for my wife, and she's had the van for nearly 9 years (bought it in '05).

· Registered
250 Posts
GMC Driver 55 said:
First introduction here. From Southern Niagara Peninsula. Have 7 GM trucks in the fleet for our business, and wife has an '03 Montana van.

We've got another use for the van in the business, so we've committed to a '14 Acadia SLT-2 to replace her van. Should get it next week. Not sure what I'd like to add to make it our own, but thinking about some side steps/boards for the kids (4 of them) getting in and out. Also, want to get it under-oiled ASAP, as the Niagara Region loves to spread salt. And got to do some mats to protect the interior.

Looking forward to this one - work trucks come and go, they get used right away and don't stay new forever. But this is the first new vehicle for my wife, and she's had the van for nearly 9 years (bought it in '05).
congrats! this truck is a thing of beauty!

· Registered
193 Posts
Is there a prize for being the most northern Canadian Board member?
I live in Gillam, Manitoba about 280 kms (about 150 miles) south of Churchill Manitoba (Polar Bear Country). I'm about 1100 kms north east of Winnipeg (1250 from North Dakota) and my last 309 kms are gravel road.
Our Acadia is a trouper and I love the ride we get from it both on the asphalt and gravel. So far we're managing between 24-32 mpg.

41 - 49 of 49 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.