GMC Acadia Forum banner
1 - 20 of 49 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
:p

Hey there

I'm from Ottawa and I'm currently in the process of purchasing an Acadia. Anyone have any good contacts in the Ottawa area or even Toronto that you could suggest to provide me with a great deal?? ;D

Shoot me an email if so..... [email protected]

Cheers,
Brad

·
Registered
16 Posts
Im from Mississauga, Ontario if anyone lives in Mississauga they know my Acadia for sure.

·
Registered
52 Posts
We are just in the midst of buying one in Welland. With the zero % financing we just couldn't resist. We found a dealer who would sell it to us at invoice as well!!! They are all trying to clear out the 08. We just got the basic SLE model. But with all the great tips on installing after market parts on this forum, you can customize it for a fraction of the cost. For example the overhead DVD is $3200. there is a thread with one guy who installed it himself for $189. Crazy cheap. It is quite obvious to me that the US people are getting all the extras for for a lot less than we are. Look at all the US Acadia flooding the market right now. because of the low exchange rate and the fact that their MSRP is 10k less that ours. Ridiculous!!!!

·
Registered
912 Posts
London Ontario checking in. We just placed our order for our 09 SLE with trailering and free upgrade to XM estimated delivery date is Oct 1st.

·
Registered
250 Posts
there's a couple of acadia owners here in vancouver also, maybe more as i've seen 5 different acadias already. my acadia is 3 months old now, and yes, we looove this car!

·
Registered
3 Posts
Brad,
I bought mine at Laplante Motors in Casselman. This is 53klm from OTtawa . I verified the price with the Ottawa dealers and no one was close to Laplante. Very good price and excellent service. This is my second van that I buy at that garage. Ask for Phillip in Sale .. B.T.W. I bought a 2008 White Diamond Tricot AWD SLE.

·
Premium Member
3,374 Posts
chaxmi, welcome aboard & thanks for posting your deal/dealer info in the proper section, eh? :thumb:

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
chaxmi said:
Brad,
I bought mine at Laplante Motors in Casselman. This is 53klm from OTtawa . I verified the price with the Ottawa dealers and no one was close to Laplante. Very good price and excellent service. This is my second van that I buy at that garage. Ask for Phillip in Sale .. B.T.W. I bought a 2008 White Diamond Tricot AWD SLE.
Thanks bro, I'm from Russell actually so I'm only 2o minutes away. My wife actually went to school with the owner's daughter who is now the new car manager there so I may just have to give her a call. ;) If you don't mind me asking, could you tell me what kind of deal you got on your Acadia? Cheers, Brad

G

·
I'm not an owner yet however I am debating between an Acadia or Tahoe.

Location, just north of Toronto up in York Region.

Livio 8)

·
Premium Member
14,870 Posts
Praetorian said:
Québec, South shore of Montréal here. Had to let my sport beast go and got an 09 SLT Acadia for the familly.

Hi to all ;)
:welcome: and congrats on the Acadia

·
Registered
124 Posts
How's she goin' b'ye, Cape Breton, Nova Scotia here! Congrats on the Acadia...you'll love it!
Cheers :cheers:

·
Registered
59 Posts
Roger that. Yep, Ottawa here. We ordered our Red Jewel in February and we got confirmation a couple of days ago that it has been built. They are thinking it might be here by month end but I have my doubts. It's on it's way nonetheless! :blob:

·
Registered
92 Posts
Hello from Beaconsfield Quebec CANADA. My 2008 SLT2 is going on three years old with no significant problems. The best and most enjoyable vehicle I have owned and driven :cheers:

·
Registered
124 Posts
canuckdrvr said:
Roger that. Yep, Ottawa here. We ordered our Red Jewel in February and we got confirmation a couple of days ago that it has been built. They are thinking it might be here by month end but I have my doubts. It's on it's way nonetheless! :blob:
I ordered in Oct. and it came in Dec. it was 10 weeks, hopefully production has sped up a bit for you...regardless of the timeline, it was worth the wait, I'd say yours will arrive very soon. Enjoy! :thumb:

·
Registered
4,567 Posts
Huntsville, Ontario checking-in on this...

Had an 08 Acadia, suffered a painful end :(
Now have a 2010, AWD, Tow package, Sunroof package, Winter rims and tires, Summit White.

·
Registered
1 Posts
New member from Ottawa on this forum and and a prospective Acadia owner. Had the pleasure of driving one a few years ago when my sister had a rental for a week. Tested one out last week and had some preliminary discussions with the dealership about buying one with my upcoming lease finishing.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Hi everyone,

I am from the toronto area and own a 2009 Acadia slt1. Its been a pretty good vehicle so far. Any Acadia car clubs in the western end of the city.

Booyeah2010

·
Registered
194 Posts
from winnipeg here
2011 Acadia SLE

1 - 20 of 49 Posts