GMC Acadia Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Did anyone else receive this email? I received it yesterday, is this another transmission flash?

You are receiving this message because you are a member of the Owner Center at My GMLink.
There is a recall for your 2007 GMC Acadia 1GKEV33747J1xxxxx

Recall campaigns are created to ensure your satisfaction and safety. Please take a moment to review the important recall information below:

08/28/2008 Recall
TRANSMISSION SOFTWARE AND CALIBRATION UPDATE

Recall Notification e-mails are only one of the many ways that GMC strives to ensure your satisfaction and safety. Do not forget to visit My GMLink to see the latest Offers & Privileges, Warranty and Service information and to keep your service history log up-to-date.

Visit My GMLink now by clicking on the link below, or by pasting it into your browser URL address window.
https://www.mygmlink.com/main/US/en/gmc/home

Manage your e-mail subscriptions by clicking on the link below, or by pasting it into your browser URL address window.
https://www.mygmlink.com/main/US/en/gmc/myprofile?subaction=email

·
Premium Member
3,212 Posts
There are no new transmission calibration recalls listed. If you want to PM me the entire VIN number I can see if there is an outstanding service item for your Acadia.

·
Registered
156 Posts
What did this end up being?

·
Premium Member
3,212 Posts
s2acadia said:
What did this end up being?
Don't know yet. There aren't any new transmission recalls listed in the GM Service Iinformatin system for the 2007 Acadia, with the exception of the one that was released way back in September 2007 (Campaign #07217A). My guess is either a hiccup in the My GM Link switchover to Yahoo or this campaign hasn't been performed to WME's Acadia yet.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.