GMC Acadia Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just got off the phone with the sales manager from the dealership that I ordered my 2008 Acadia from, he has just told me again, that even though my opdated order shows that my Nav system has the back up camera included, these units will not be available in the first models off the line. My Acadia is not due in until late August early Sept. Has anyone who has already taken delivery of their 2008 with the Nav system, was the back up camera installed?

·
Registered
21 Posts
W2KOP said:
Has anyone who has already taken delivery of their 2008 with the Nav system, was the back up camera installed?
:ditto: I Ordered an 08 with nav and i sure hope it comes with the camera. Should get mine some time late in August

·
Registered
11 Posts
We ordered an 08 White Diamond SLT-2 with the nav. & back-up camera. Our salesman called yesterday and said that it had been built last week, just waiting to get on the train! He said that it would be here by the last week of July! :blob:

·
Registered
362 Posts
I am also waiting to hear from someone who has actually received their 2008 with NAV. My wife and I were planning on ordering our '08 Monday until I heard about this. The *only* reason we held off buying an '07 was the backup camera. Now I don't know...

1 - 5 of 5 Posts