1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
134 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
381 Posts
Operation seems to be closer to the IPOD Lockpick than the Scosche device. It doesn't reference utilization of the built in NAV menu capability. The use of the NAV "nobs" for song/folder location is closer to Lockpick in capability. For ~ double the price, I don't see why you would go with this over the Lockpick. It's also $100 more than the Scosche.

·
Registered
134 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Jake_99 said:
Operation seems to be closer to the IPOD Lockpick than the Scosche device. It doesn't reference utilization of the built in NAV menu capability. The use of the NAV "nobs" for song/folder location is closer to Lockpick in capability. For ~ double the price, I don't see why you would go with this over the Lockpick. It's also $100 more than the Scosche.
Do you currently use the Lockpick or Schosche? I've never heard of Lockpick but it seems like alot of users have problems with Scosche. I'm in the hunt for the easiest install and most user friendly that would allow me to use my factory NON NAV stereo and steering wheel controls. This is why I threw this out here on the forum hoping someone has had success with it. What are you using?

·
Registered
381 Posts
There are multiple posts under Audio/Nav on this subject. Based on problems people are having with IPOD devices that work on 07-08 Acadias - but are found to not work on 09's, I would hold off buying ANY IPOD connection devices until the device specifically states it is compatible with the 2009 Llamda line. I would be comfortable buying the device for any llamda (Enclave, Acadia, Outlook, Traverse) as long as it lists compatibility to at least one 2009 version.

I currently own a 2008 Acadia and use the Scosche device. I am very pleased with it.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts