GMC Acadia Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
???

Hi everybody,

i am new here and live in the middle east. I was wondering if someone can help me with my bluetooth (if there is one)
the car is an acadia 09 slt2 it is fully loaded (dvd, nav...) i got the call buttons on the steering wheel and when i press it for two sec a lady is talking to me! Wowww
so I say "bluetooth" and she says no voice detected. it happen like this three times and the lady cancel... so i can't pair my phone! i also try with the nav system to give a location name: same thing. looks like my car is deaf!
Maybe the acadia don't come with bluetooth in the middle east but this is really frustrating if that's the case.

Apart from this the car is a wonder.

thanks for your help.

·
Premium Member
3,374 Posts
Welcome to the forum. I have also encountered what you are speaking about.

As for the phone pairing, go to this website:
http://www.gm.com/vc/bluetooth/index.jsp?brand=gmc&landing=true

We had to change our phone to one that was compatible.

I still have the "no speech detected" issue when using the nav system from time to time. It was very difficult to set up voice tags. Supposedly, there is a way to adjust the microphone sensitivity with the radio volume- read through your owner's manuals and see what they say to do.

You may have some issues due to your vehicle being an export model, we don't have a whole lot of info on those.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks for the tip.
I check online and my phone is supposed to be compatible. I tried to pair it with another bluetooth device and it works fine.

I also check in the manual but cannot find where to adjust the microphone sensitivity...

Anyone has an idea on how to do so?

thanks

Franck

·
Registered
1 Posts
I am also having problems with trying to set up my bluetooth. I say bluetooth and she says no voice detected???? Help, very frustrating!!! :help: :help:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts